ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Truth is. WE PURGED THE COMMUNISTS on election day. OF COURSETHEY STOLE IT,AND OUR COUNTRY.WHAT ARE YOU STUPID!!!! Article 2........THE DEBATE IS MOOT right there anyway!

Now they are ATTACKING our country from within with their engineered border crisis. Folks THEY ARE OVERTHROWING US!!!!...............Are they acting like they belong to US or the SOROS PIGS of the world?...................... Revolt on the new world order and their great reset!!! We're just INSECTS to them. Yeah REALLY! Covid proved OUR LIVES MEAN SCHIFF TO THEM!  Pelosi so much as admitted to it. No coverage on that one,was there?

• GARLAND IS CORRUPT! PART OF THE DEEP STATE ... NO DOUBT

• He is guilty.  Any Honorable man would welcome an audity.  They are nothing but a bunch of crooks.  When the Georgia poll workers are mostly black could there be difference from that and the hell that all the black democrat mayors are allowing cities to become.  That's the facts, MAN, just the facts.  

• AJ Garland is going to scrutenize that is a laugh.  Garland scrutenize THIS.......

• All demoncrats are garbage and should be thrown out

• Now we see there was a valid reason why the Senate refused to taken up Garland's nomination by Obama as a Justice of the SCOTUS.  Having Garland scrutinize post-election audits is like the fox guarding the hen hosue.

• JUSTICE ?  The Democrates corrupted the Justice Dept as well as the IRS and FBI . Mr. Obama lead the way ,opened the door to corruption 

the height whch was a STOLEN ELECTION . What we now have is an un-indited FELON in the oval office and a VP that climbed the ladder of power on her back .  

TRUTH BE KNOWN   TRUMP WON !

• I agree with all you say except the term, MR. Obama.  There are much better and more suitable labels for that human waste.

• Remember what Schumer said about a vote that the Republicans voted against. 

"If our Republican friends vote against this, I would ask them, ‘what are you afraid of? The truth?’,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said Friday. If our Republican friends vote against this, I would ask them, ‘what are you afraid of? The truth?’,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said Friday. “Are you afraid that all of the misinformation that poured out will be rebutted by a bipartisan, down-the-middle commission?” “Are you afraid that all of the misinformation that poured out will be rebutted by a bipartisan, down-the-middle commission?”

Hey Chuckie what are YOU and the DOJ afraid of?  Why would you worry if you did not know that Trump really won and you were probably involved in it. 

This reply was deleted.