ADMIN

Coincidence....or not! Not! - Imgflip

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some warning... we also know where the political criminals are but they aren't running for cover... so why would their field army (ANTIFA) run?  Given AG Barr's record on inditements for espionage, sedition, insurrection and other political crimes the members of ANTIFA can rest easy...

We need real arrests and action to drain the swamp not more BULL SHIT... shut up or indict and arrest... your propagandizing and promises of coming indictments are old and worn out promises.  The Public wants indictments and convictions... don't forget... CONVICTIONS we don't expect you to THROW cases we expect convictions.

• Go to www.antifa.com and see where it takes you...lol

• It is amazing how many battles Barr has to fight. But one thing is for sure. He is totally loyal to the President as he should be and he is also the best lawyer on Trump's legal team. As such he figured out how to harness the power of the federal government for the benefit of the President. I have always been a big fan of Barr, and I am certain he will deliver better and better results as time goes on. He will bring the deep state and all opposition forces to justice when the time is right. There is no doubt in my mind.

• Sometimes it is difficult to prevent those who would destroy our free market system and our freedoms from using those very same freedoms in their efforts. Fortunately, we have been up to that task for almost 250 years and hopefully still are. One cannot promote and preserve freedom under the rule of law by violating those same freedoms or rules without due process, especially when the violator is the very same government that is sworn to protect both. Patience is definitely a virtue, as are diligence and resolve in situations such as this.

• So when are they going to shut these GOONS down? Soros is footing the bills thru his billions of $$$. How much fdamn]mage are you going to condone with your inaction?

• Oh, they are not going to shut them down, they are looking for faster methods to get them where they want them to be. 

Here, try this, hold your breath while you wait for barr to get off his arse and do something. And watch your grass grow waiting for durham to indict. You will get the same results that you got from horowitz............................................." NOTHING "!

Trump is in this alone! we the people need to make sure he wins big.

• Barr has his hands full trying to make an indisputable case against these lawbreakers. Mainly because the legal profession has been infiltrated and severly compromised by the "social justice" warriors from our indoctination center public and private universities. George Soros has helped with his funding of down ticket Attorney's General in many states over the last several election cycles, and we are seeing the fruits of that insidious influence in the failure to bring charges, and release without bail of serious offenders from the riots and looting across the country. He needs all the support we can give him, and for the President who nominated and supports him also.

• I agree with Edie, what the hell are you going to do about these creeps

• So what the hell are you going to do about it?  

This reply was deleted.