ADMIN

“This,” Joe Biden announces, “is what I’ve spent my entire adult life preparing for.” It’s exactly three Tuesdays since the September attacks, and Biden is presiding over a morning meeting of his committee staffers…

At the Tuesday-morning meeting with committee staffers, Biden launches into a stream-of-consciousness monologue about what his committee should be doing, before he finally admits the obvious: “I’m groping here.”

Then he hits on an idea: America needs to show the Arab world that we’re not bent on its destruction. “Seems to me this would be a good time to send, no strings attached, a check for $200 million to Iran,” Biden declares.

Biden’s response to an attack by Islamic terrorists was a proposal to send $200 million to Islamic terrorists. The Obama-Biden administration topped that be sending billions to Iran. And Biden’s campaign platform calls for going back to those days.

read more here: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/09/after-9-11-biden-wanted-to-send-200-million-to-islamic-terrorists

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where's the line between appeasement and encouragement? Hint: there isn't one...

• Where is the line between appeasement and encouragement?.. It lies superimposed with the line that dividesTreaseon from Patriotism.

• Not surprised by this....

• We are so lucky that sleepy joe is "running" against Trump. It's not even a fair match. Trump will win with a bigger landslide than he did in 2016. 

• The idiot needs rewired.

• His supporters need rewiring...  No, on second thought they need scrapping...

• That's right. Get rid of these destructive demonrats. They are too far gone for rewiring or re-education. 

• Sloppy Joe is hardly a 'Devout Catholic' he may not take communion due to his open support for abortion... sending money to our sworn enemies should be seen as providing our enemies with aid and comfort... that is one of the classical and Constitutional definiitons of TREASON... not patriotism. 

• Where Does Joe Biden Actually Stand with the Catholic Church?

Aug 09, 2020 · The Catholic Church teaches that abortion is “a crime against human life,” “constitutes a grave offense” and that a person who obtains an abortion is automatically excommunicated from the Catholic ChurchBiden has since changed his abortion stances and today champions almost unlimited abortion access as a presidential candidate, prompting a priest to deny Holy Communion to Biden during mass at a Catholic church …

• The new kkk, planned parentHOOD, gives millions of dollars in kickbacks to the democrat marxists, joe obiden enjoys all that extra money. When you stop and think of all the bull shyt organizations congress gives money to, you really have to wonder how much is being laundered and sent back to their off shore accounts. Obviously selling out America is quite profitable when you hold office.

This reply was deleted.