Replies

• The top people on the FBI have to go put new leaders that protect America and the people 

• Whatever the truth, it's clear to me that the FBI needs to be abolished and replaced with an organization -- made up of all new people -- with a far more limited scope and much greater oversight -- including from the governors of every state..  The CIA should also be abolished, though it shouldn't be replaced.  Why does it even exist?  Can anyone point to anything which its operations have done to better the lives of the American citizen which could not have been done by DIA?  I think rather that it is a rogue organization which answers to no one.  I believe that American voters need to know everything which it is doing and then decide if its work betters our conditions here.  I'm relatively sure that what we would find is very, very different.

• Sadly the FBI has been corrupted by the demoncrats and hopefully after Nov. we can clean house

• Here is an excellent explanation of the Great Reset: https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/what-is-the-great-reset/

What Is the Great Reset?
    The Great Reset promises inclusion in a shared destiny. But the subordination of so-called “netizens” implies economic and political disenfranchiseme…
  • Why would the Gestapo FBI investigate those they support

• Exactly what I was thinking.

• We need to cease to look at incidents such as this -- Antifa/BLM riots which aren't investigated -- as isolated events.  They are all connected.  From 9/11 on, look at everything which has happened to destroy our freedoms, wreck our society, undermine our constitution and fill Washington's federal employees and the congress with criminals,as connected to one movement: The Great Reset.

Read what that is about.  The Great Reset or the New World Order Bush spoke of glowingly, is essentially a plan to put the world's nations under an authoritarian international government, depopulating the world in the process.  Of course, especially in the USA, it couldn't be brought about suddenly.  Its movers have been gradually bringing us to that point and, like the frog placed in a pan of water over a burner, the people are being lulled into being boiled as NWO forces advance, without realizing that it's happening..

The EU is almost all there. They ceded their sovereignty to an international bunch of unelected bureaucrats decades ago.  Now their societies are being swamped with "immigrants", impelled by Bush/Obama's incessant wars where there was no vital US national interest threatened and no winning either: only incessant death and destruction displacing the peoples there.  Of course, Vietnam preceded it and went on for about the same time, also with a huge displacement.

Covid, Woke, global warming which became "climate change', voter fraud, vaccines which aren't vaccines and don't prevent infection but to present significant risk of injury, shutdowns, masks, social distancing, schools closed, shortages, energy costs , inflation and so much more, all done on purpose. Voter fraud defeating the public's choice for a man who opposes the NWO.  Putin opposes the NWO.  How do the western governments treat the two of them?

With every setback for us as a people, look at the NWO.  Place that template over the history and you'll see how it's working.

By the way, by now you also know that the GOP leadership is just as much aboard with it as the so-called Left is. The two are the same thing -- except Trump and a very few others.

They are people.  We are people -- far more people than they are.  Why are they winning?  Why do we follow?  They are not smarter than we are.  When will we begin to understand what's going on and then, using our equally sharp intellects and our power in numbers, stop them?

• You nailed it. Too bad way too many people either don't care or are simply too stupid to understand what is happening to our country.

• Made me sick to see G. W. Bush and Bill Clinton getting cheered at the Presidents Cup in Charlotte, as they strutted around on the first tee, waving.  As far as I am concerned, at least, the two belong in jail.  Though I believe that Bush has far more blood on his hands than Clinton.

• True.

This reply was deleted.