Replies

• This was on OAN several times Thursday the Deep State asswipes has everyone afraid to do anything they threaten to sue or antifa will show up at your door. This is why Benhiden was in his basement for so long they knew they could steal the election, Pres Trump and the real Americans were not the not the only ones to lose but I would say a lot of down ballot Republicans lost because these Aholes.

• the Republicans lost this election because they don't have any backbone at all.

• To cancel Lou Dobbs is no surprise! I hope he'll reappear on Newsmax‼️
    sheme on them! Now they'll lose more viewership!
    im guessing Tucker and Sean will be next! 

• Jc4you, after see sellers on Newsmax not let Lindel talk and walking off the set and , he still has a job, I don't trust Newsmax either. Surley OAN will employ or the Epoch Times will give him a job.

• Well, you're correct! I keep checking to see if Sellers has been fired, and he has not! There are claims he made a lame apology, and to Newsmax, sorry, but in this cancel culture world that's not good enough. 
      As so many others have been shut down and/or fired, Sellers should be also! 
      so let's all write letters or emails to newsmax and tell them so!

• ...and Judge Janine and Jesse Watters too.

• Newsmax has joined the MSM - Watch the episode with Mike Lindell on it and the anchorman walks off..! Watch and listen to how mike was treated..! The Communist Bastaeds Infiltrated NewsMax..!

• Negatory -Newsmax founder, Chris Ruddy IS conservative and a Trump supporter; chances are that particular anchorman is already gone, or has had a recent "attitude adjustment"!

• Bob sellers on Newmax worked previously for CNBC and is a devout California Democrat that ran for office at some earlier time in his life. I don't think they fired him.

• Again, his lame apology or attitude adjustment isn't good enough. I'll bet Fox wouldn't accept that from Lou Dobbs!  
      No, not good enough. NEWSMAX should fire SELLERS!

This reply was deleted.