Replies

• What

a

moron

• Just more bullshiite from a satanist on his way to the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moron!

• These liberals will say anything to make themselves sound like a victim. And that is a insult on the Jewish people and religion.

• ABUTOM

I KNOW THE LEFT B.I. HAS A JOB TO DO. BUT TRYING ON MELANIA'S DRESSES IS GOING NUCLEAR. RAY RAY SAID I ONLY TRIED ON THREE OF THEM. GARLYN SAID I ONLY DID THE RED HIGH HEELS OR MY FIRST NAME IS NOT JUDY. I WISH I WAS BACK IN KANSAS. 

HAVE YOU NOTICED? THE FAKE MEDIA CAMERAS NEVER SHOOT GARLYN BELOW THE WASTE WHEN HE IS AT THE PODIUM..  NOW, THIS COMES AFTER THE 60TH FAILED ATTEMPT BY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST PARTY TO DISCREDIT THE WIZARD OF MARA LARGO.

FED UP WITH PROPAGANDA NEWS? TRY OAN, EWTN, AND NEWS MAX. GREG KELLY'S BOYS. ALSO TICKEETOCKEE-  GOD'S  FAVORITE OPTION IS ADOPTION. SAVE THE KIDS. WWW.TICKEETOCKEE.COM

On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 11:46:54 A
  • It is high time that the fake news is shut down as Orban has basically done in Hungary, and many others have done successfully, too.

• This idiot needs to get his head out of his ass

• How stupid can this person be President Trump is the most friendly president to Israel then any other he even called Jerusalem the capital, they just want to divide and destroy the country 

• ROFLMAO......we didn't even know he was Jewish, jerk. We're going ONLY by his corrupt actions.

• No we are patriots who care about our Country and the Law; which is more than can be said for this Anti-American lying IDIOT!

This reply was deleted.