ADMIN

5508994494?profile=RESIZE_584x

This isn’t an internet tough guy post. This isn’t me flexing about my love of the 2nd Amendment and practice thereof. This isn’t about how well I can shoot, or what kind of guns I own.

This is a legitimate warning about what will happen.

Riots are popping up in cities over the murder of George Floyd, completely overshadowing the legitimate protests containing peaceful people making a valid point. Some of these rioters, namely those belonging to the group “Antifa,” have mentioned that they’re going to leave the cities and move their destruction and violence into the suburbs.

I want to be very clear here. I’m not daring anyone to try to come to my home — or anyone else’s for that matter — and begin attempting to break in and steal from me or hurt me and my family. Again, this isn’t that kind of post. I’d rather you not test this. I’d rather no one get hurt. Period.

That said, I want to lay down some logic.

Rioting in the cities may result in some good times. Windows are smashed, businesses are looted. The police don’t have the power to stop all of you and so you may get away with a new pair of Nike’s or a 52″ flatscreen. Maybe you’ll get arrested, maybe not. You and a few others may get violent with someone trying to speak out against the riots and you’ll never see justice for it.

Rioting in a city is, for all intents and purposes, safe for the rioter. Even if you do have a confrontation with police, you’re more than likely going to get a few bumps and bruises. At worst, some blood might be drawn from superficial wounds. The worst that may befall you is if your fellow rioters turn on you for any reason. Then you’ll really face serious injury, though more than likely, you’re just going to riot, loot, destroy, and go home.

The rules change in the suburbs. You’re not robbing a private store and destroying public property anymore. Now you’re in home territory. The house is full of valuable possessions and luxuries, yes, but more than that, this location has family members in it. Wives, children, and even beloved pets.

read more here: https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/06/01/a-warning-to-rioters-and-antifa-members-threatening-to-come-to-the-suburbs/?utm_source=rsafternoonbriefing&fbclid=IwAR3KWIN8fzQGA9cqk5_XnAp1KCHl8qGooOMhKIhmL6g16kSyTJHnnY5pqyU

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IF THEY DO THIS THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF THEY HAVE LONG CROSSED ANY LINE DRAWN.   THE CITIZENS W/ARMS WILL DEFEND AS ONE SHOULD.   THESE PEOPLE HE(( BENT ON DESTRUCTION CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY EVERY FACET OF AMERICA AND OUR LIVES.   THE LINE WILL BE DRAWN THEN WELL THEN ONE CAN ONLY GUESS.

This reply was deleted.