Replies

• She is right.

Fundamental inherent individual rights, freedoms, and liberties must be shouted from the rooftops, public squares, churches and places of congregation and acted upon as preeminent to all false flag issues the Globalists seek to employ as distractions.

• Georgia voters just don't get it, apparently! They have joined their moronic brethren in California and New York. Like the clueless on the East and West coast, they irrationally and consistently vote for Liberal Democrats or Republican RINOs, while passing up true conservative candidates. They are steeped in ignorance, proud of it and oblivious to why it hurts so much! I’d like to think that they are getting what they deserve, but they are pulling the rest of us down with them!

• I am willing to die to keep my rights, are you willing to die to take them?????  Of course not, this kind of scum will send their cannon fodder out to do their dirty work and not care how many of them die trying because they can find more morons to send out!!!!!!!!!!

• Well, welcome to the WEF and NWO Georgia. You just voted for this in Georgia 

• "On-line violence". what does that look like ?

• The WEF needs to be destroyed 

This reply was deleted.