ADMIN

FQgnkQpXMAE5Gzq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Christina Pushaw, Governor Ron DeSantis’s press secretary, is an extremely effective communicator. For example, on Saturday, Pushaw managed to cut through the smog of lies that Democrats use to claim that they’re not teaching Critical Race Theory (“CRT”) in America’s schools. She did this by publishing incredibly foul, race-based math homework that is on the curriculum in Missouri public schools.

Every since conservative Americans discovered, mostly thanks to the Zoom classrooms that Fauci’s lockdowns forced on America’s schools, that their children are being taught Critical Race Theory precepts (Blacks are victims; Whites are evil), Democrats have been denying that CRT exists in schools. They must because, as Glenn Youngkin’s election victory in Virginia showed, parents, both Black and White, don’t like having their children taught such an awful message.

Ron DeSantis is fighting the toxic material leftists are inserting into children’s education, whether it’s the fiction of transgenderism or CRT. On Saturday, a Democrat Florida State Representative sounded a hysterical note about the changes DeSantis is making.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/a_missouri_school_districts_math_assignment_is_mindboggling.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And bribery and theft from the federal treasury!!!!!  Remember taxes are pocket change for political hacks to play with as they wish!!!!!!!!!!

• I have no WORDS!

• Oh Frank, I have plenty of words to describe this BS.  Unfortunately, any and all would be blocked from being posted .....

• SHOOL UNIONS MUST BE DONE AWAY WITH, LIBERALS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN ANY CLASSROOM EVER.

• Donna I agree with you %100.  I think unions are the BASIC cause of the poor education of our young.  Then again look at all the damage Universities have done, what with tenior,

• This is not new.  It has been out for years now.  SEL was the platform for all of this crap and it still is.

• This is how sick, perverted, and evil the teachers unions have become and how perverted, sick, and evil government has become!!!!!  The only way to fight this is to start pulling kids out of public indoctrination centers and begin home schools or private schools!!!!!  One church I attend in Claremore, Faith Holiness Tabernacle, is starting up a school in the fall.  I'm not yet sure how far it is going to go in its first year, which grades, but it is a start.  My great grandchildren are part of a home school project started by a group of parents in Tahlequah a couple of years ago!!!!!  Most of my grandchildren have graduated from high school already!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.