ADMIN
8289776878?profile=RESIZE_584x

Joe Biden.
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris

Dear Mr. Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.

I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.

I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.

I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.

This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.

This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.

(copied from FB - not mine)

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also agree, President Trump will remain President for the next 4 years. biden and the bimbo are just imposters!

• Right on!

• Take your unity and shove it. You are an illegitimate president and need to be removed from office, by Force if nessary.

• Let's do it!

• The incoming administration and its supporters do not a whit about Trump supporters or the foundational structure of the US government.  If anything, be aware that supporters and patriots will be designated enemies and dealt harshly.  Per Biden, "it will be a dark year." atleast.  This will continue until and unless Americans refuse to tolerate that treatment. I truly believe that. 

• Amen to that !

• AMEN!

• Yes!

• Branches & duties go government According to the Us Constitution:

Legislative - makes llaw

Judicial - decides if challenged law is constitutional

Executive - enforces Law 

How should the Chief Executive of the United States government who swore an oath to 

”preserve and protect the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic .. so help me God” 

fulfill this duty to a government “of,for andby the people”?

• They won't last; Camelass will have him pushed over a cliff so she can grab the reins!

This reply was deleted.