Replies

• ilona, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• This is what happens when one has open borders and an immigration policy that permits unvetted illegal aliens entry ... we are inundated with tens of thousands s of illegals who have fled their own homes to pursue their criminal conduct in America, where they perceive law enforcement is much easier on criminal conduct. 

Our nation is welcoming millions of the world's worst sort of defective personalities... and we wonder why mass shootings and increased crimes of every sort are on the rise.  One does not dance with the Devil and expect to go about their life without serious consequences.   The latest batch of the world's "huddled masses yearning to breathe free" come equipped with explosives and firearms, drugs, and criminal intent, to liberate us from our wealth and security. They come looking to take our lives and homes, not to add value to our cultural diversity or the common good. 

The latest addition of illegal aliens come fully prepared to REPLACE you and our children ... too, eat our breakfast, lunch, and dinner and look for more all on the cuff of Marxism...taking frm those who have and giving to those who have not... all in the name of equity and social justice?

• I agree with you 👍 

• Thank God for that citizen!  

Are the Communists somehow getting these people to commit these shootings? It is to their advantage to have gun control..

In a video interview with Yuri Bezmenov, a former KGB agent, he says Crisis is one of the stages before a communist takeover.  (full interview is one Youtube "Deception was my Job"

• Louise, correct!!!!!  A defenseless populace is much easier to enslave and slaughter!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!  I am old and disabled but will put up as much of a fight as my crippled body can!!!!!!!!!!

• this is more than communist shooting the real issue for those shooting are: I believe that there is no leadership in the white house, and we don't care about the people in general, we have to many gun laws people don't follow, abortion is on demand, so with that said we're screwed big time the shooting started with George W Bush back in the day and it is escalade big time.

• Well I believe it's the Democratic party fault

• Oh, and just what have the Republicans done to secure our borders... Talk is not security... Amnesty is not enforcement,  investigations and committee hearings are not action.  The numbers of crossings under GOP Presidents MAY BE fewer (open for debate)  but the end result is the same... the overloading of our social services, more crme including drug abuse, and mass murders.

• Exactly!the Republicans are not doing there job either

• Where would you deport Joe Biden?  I know he seems like he's an alien from another planet but he needs to be in a nursing home.  How might we get him there?

This reply was deleted.