ADMIN

No matter the purpose for which they’re established, bureaucracies often become ends in themselves, self-perpetuating entities that generate paper to justify their existence. That seems to be the case with FEMA, at least insofar as its rules for nuclear disasters go. Some poor desk drone was given the task of updating FEMA documents to reflect the CDC’s ridiculous COVID requirements. That drone worked hard, with the result being that the FEMA guidelines for a nuclear explosion now include masks and social distancing in bomb shelters.

Once again, Libs of Tik Tok has the news on her irreplaceable Twitter account. She (or someone with whom she communicates) felt that, with Putin threatening to start a nuclear war, it might be useful to check out the government’s guidance for responding to the fallout from a nuclear attack. That’s how we learn that someone at FEMA laboriously updated FEMA guidelines with CDC requirements about social distancing and masks. And that’s how we end up with these ludicrous advisories:

The “Nuclear Explosion” listing begins by giving helpful information about what to expect when the nuclear bomb goes off. Even though it’s going to be very, very bad (damage, casualties, radiation, etc.), “you can keep your family safe by knowing what to do and being prepared if it occurs.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/a_fema_document_about_nuclear_explosions_reveals_the_utter_fatuousness_of_our_bureaucracy.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ahhh the N-95... The hardest thing I've ever done was during the 1st Gulf. I was a "Dust-Off" Pilot in Command. It's quite funny where we were staged we routinely heard / watched the Iraqi Scuds launch, go over our heads enroute to Al Ryiad, Dhahran, etc. It was usually 15 mins after the launch when Command would sound the alarm Chem Attack emminent and we went to MOPP4.  For those that don't know MOPP4 is full NBC Carbon Bunny Suit, Rubber Booties / Gloves and Mask with hood.  On this particular evening at MOPP4, I received a Med-Evac scramble to aid wounded involved in a Tank vs Tank battle. Yep... my Crew and I successfully flew the mission, in all that gear and under Night Vision Goggles... the hardest thing I've ever done.  

• My training against a nuclear attack came from my time in the United States Navy with our wargames. Most people do not know what to expect during a nuclear blast, or even with the aftermath of one. 

• Wait... Next they'll be demanding we all get 1 or even better 2 additional exposures to Nuc Blasts. That way we will be fully "Irradiated" and everyone can get back to normal??? 

• Well, if planned germ warfare doesn't kill you or, a kill shot toxic vaccine doesn't kill you, controlled weather disaster doesnt kill you, then I assume next it will be a nuclear blast. Whatever it takes for the global elites to reduce New World Order 2030 agenda world population to 500 million. Thanks Bill Gates, Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, Falchi and all you other NWO elites. Two countries that are in your way, though - USA and Russia. But maybe Beijing Biden can help you out by triggering a Nuclear war or, better even yet, an Electromatic War. That'll do it, right? 

• Now that Russia has Chernobyl, look for the release of a dirty bomb against Kiev.

• Life expectancy? Imagine the young Russian Troops victoriously sitting on that site! 

• Fatuous and a gratuitous moment in the life of Putin. A 22 % discount on yellowcake uranium from Hitler-y. What has Putin at his precipice is Hitlery-s starter button that came with it. My guess is this Fanutian Aliens are here taking bets on the day of earth`s vitrification.

• They forgot one thing, when you get into the hallway of the building: YOU MUST SIT ON FLOOR, PUT KNEE'S UP BY YOUR EAR'S, KNOW PUCKER UP AND KISS YOUR ASS GOODBY!!! I learned this back in the 60's in grade school

Folks, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, but you can "VOTE" THEIR ASSES OUT

• Maybe not, they still have over 2000 mules they can use again. There are still way too many states using drop boxes, mail-in ballots, adjustable voting machines where the adjudication rate can be cranked up to 97% like they did in Fulton county, Ga. Or how about the nice algorithm adjustment on the voting machines where the candidate you want to be elected can be set to 125% weighting factor while the opposing candidate can be set at 75%. Now that's fair, right? Until we get rid of the mail-in ballots, except for military and voting machines and stop the democrats from using voter roles to add votes in the middle of the night, for people that have not voted, the Democrats will continue to cheat. They can't win if they don't cheat.  

• Well, we still have commie loving Brad in Georgia. He can't get his kickbacks if he gets rid of the Machines. He doesn't care about a free & fair election. That's why we need to vote him out.

This reply was deleted.