I have been in this struggle for decades... and have watched my country rapidly approaching the abyss while our leaders look the other way... that includes Pres. Trump.  He has failed to act DECISIVELY to turn our ship of state around. Too, put it back on the steady course our forefathers charted in 1776. I have posted over 17,000 articles and comments on this site alone, most are positive,  However, I have recently soured on promises not kept... by a man I once held in high esteem and expectation. A man that I thought would drain the Swamp...  A giant among men who would be our Bull in a China Closet ... just what God ordered.  Oh, was I ever so wrong?

With all Pres. Trump knew... and the intelligence sources he has,  he managed to fail America in this most critical of elections... and if he continues to ignore the lawlessness and its depth, and yes, his Constitutional duty to TAKE CARE that the laws be faithfully executed, he will be signing the death warrant for our Nation... He alone must act by declaring Martial Law.  He alone must order the arrest of thousands of Marxists and their dupes who hold high office in our States and Federal Government... He alone is the only one capable of rounding up the insurrectionist, seditionist, and treason holding high office in our government.  There will be no coming back from the abyss if he is replaced by Joe Biden the great experiment in individual liberty known as America will be over. America will never... NEVER... see another honest election and the Marxist and Globalist will never allow anyone like Pres. Trump to hold the Office of President again.

That is why I have been so adamant and critical of Pres. Trumps' failure to manage his staff and to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. He couldn't even manage to arrest and prosecute Hillary Clinton for her outrageous criminal conduct. So, yes I felt BETRAYED and grossly disappointed, and no I won't sugar coat how I perceive the situation nor will I cozy up to the President. I hoped to shame him into action, that did not work. He is naked, the Emporer has no clothes, when it comes to law enforcement and SAVING OUR REPUBLIC FROM A MARXIST COUP he is naked.  I know he is for all practical purposes alone but that is much to his own making.. he needed to get a handle on his staff EARLY ON... and he needed to purge out the poison of the deep state from day one... instead he invited it in.

Well, there is still a chance that our President can pull this out... very slim but a chance.  It will take a miracle to get it thru a vote in the House... any challenge of the electoral vote is likely DOA as both Houses must approve any disqualification of electors.  Martial Law is our only hope. It is justified given the massive corruption and open fraud used to steal the election... it is so blatant that the people know and are totally outraged over our Courts and political leaders refusing to admit they failed us and allowed our electoral system to be destroyed. Go Mr. President... declare Martial Law and round up the criminals in high places... Save America from itself.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Jesus Christ is the Author and Finisher of our faith... He calls us, saves us, and seals us with His Holy Spirit... there is no weapon formed that can bear up against His Word... our shield and buckler our rock of salvation and refuge in a time of war. 

I know and have seen what God can do and will do for those who love HIm... though the enemies of our soul come in one way they shall flee seven for the Lord our God keepeth us in the paths of His Righteousness... Ask of Him and He will give even the desires of thy heart for God desires us to be full and blessed with peace, prosperity, and happiness... these are the inheritance of the Saints, and the thief, mouth, and worm may not consume them.

Trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all that you do... and you will be blessed coming in and going out, in the field, and thy house... God shall pour out a blessing we can not contain.  This is the inheritance of the righteous... and it is secure in Christ.  Amen

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you Virginia... but remember this, Christ also said:  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace  to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." Mat 10:34   Again, Christ has said: "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?"(Mat 26:53) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. (Rev 12:7-8)

Jesus Christ came as a Lamb and will return as the Lion Of Juda... too, claim the throne of David His earthly father... and David was a mighty warrior who waged war on God's Enemies. We all know the story of David and Goliath ... and of the war in heaven where Lucifer and 1/3rd of the Angels were cast down and struck the Earth... God is not a stranger to war nor is He against using war for His purposes. Christ will come again with the Armie of heaven to make His enemies His footstool. (Heb 10:13)  God is not averse to physical engagements and combat.

The Preacher of Ecclesiastics said: To Everything, There is a Season and a time "...a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. (Ecl 3:7-8) His Word is our Shield and Buclar, our weapons of warfare... are not carnal, they are Spiritual and mighty to the pulling down of our enemies stronghold...  However, we also have the weapons of the flesh, for use as God commands and wills. 

Finally, know this I have seen it rain fire from heaven and heard the cries of the innocent... I shall never forget the cold, dark, nights where God stood between me and the enemy of my flesh and the destroyer of my soul. God hath delivered me from death and the grave more than once and He is not thru with this old man... for I have seen the days ahead... unfolding revealing the coming judgment of a righteous God. Prepare ye the way of the Lord for He comes in clouds of glory with His ten thousand and thousands more...too, rescue His Chruch to restore order in the Earth, and to reign from David's throne... He comes. Make straight thy paths and sweep clean the streets... purge out the lump and make whole your household... for He comes for a righteous people, a Royal Priesthood and Holy Nation... a peculiar people set aside as His own. Amen.

• He has also kept me surrounded, protected and through time and increasing faith, moved me further onto His path of life for me. One miracle was stopping a tornado at my bedroom window. Another time was calling a permanent halt to the spirit of suicide or death wish. He is not only our Author and Finisher, but He is also the King (President), Lawgiver (Congress) and Judge (Courts). 

He will save America and His Holy intervention shall be seen by the entire world, in His timing. He is still exposing the cultural rot, especially to the left,, and the selling out of our beloved America the Beautiful, and He is still shaking the lazy, spiritually blind apathetic church that keeps agreeing with the enemy, instead of " taking the Kingdom by force," and actually proving the power and authority of the warrior's decrees, that He promises that WE shall "Decree a thing and it SHALL (a legal and authoritative execution of the act of decree) And it SHALL BE ESTABLISHED. I agree with HIS WORD. Amen and amen. 

As King, Lawgiver and Judge, His jurisdictions were set into place in our Constitution in 3 branches of governmental authority.

His wisdom and timing shall bring about His name over this country. (Jehova Nissi--Our Banner, Standard and only True Plumbline). Amen.

This nation belongs to Jesus Christ and this nation has Manifest Destiny (Mayflower Compact) and Jesus Christ SHALL have His billion soul harvest. And then the Rapture and the end and then the Restoration of all things. AMEN!

And everything I just wrote is not only a Decree in the Courts of Heaven, but is also a Prophesy. Amen

• Amen Jea9... I agree and if any two agree in the Earth it shall be done in Heaven... Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Mat 18:19) 

• You.too, Victoria. Blessings and Shalom

• Virginia, I stand in agreement with your praise and prayers for our country. Beautiful teaching. Blessings to you, Jeanine

• As soon as Trump came to power we the people mostly disengaged ourselves from politics until this election, we expected Trump to do all the work but what's really unfortunate is Trump did not seek our advice and not once attempted to drain the swamp.  A promise made is a promise kept, otherwise it's empty words at best... and "drain the swamp" was the most important message for voting for Trump, he kept some promises except the one that really counts.

• Exactly, all of his legacy is quickly being removed by the swamp... History will not treat Pres. Trump well, as he will be marked as the man who could... but would not... drain the swamp.  Unlike the little  Engine that could, in the child's bedtime story... he could, he could, but would not, and did not.  The Nation is now without a chief engineer to drive ahead... stranded without water for steam, we watch stranded... a nation at risk, on a track to hell.  Who will rescue us from this train wreck waiting to happen?  Only, God knows.

• Many did Oleg, but some did not. If you have been reading any of my posts themed about this issue or even read my page statement, the failure of too many to appreciate their responsibilities to their enjoyed personal civil rights, freedoms, and liberties, is frightening. Those ideas are not just pretty words.

- The price of freedom is constant vigilance -

So here we are. Have we done it?

• Hi Michael... Our founders lived in a country where population was sparce and community was strong, we live in a very different country.  Now our responsibilities are steadily increasing but at the same time their impact is decreasing.  There are increasingly fewer rural people and even fewer strong communities, but increasingly more urban people who grew up in high density and with anti-America (as founded) governments and increasingly weaker communities.  The founders framed the constitution around a strong community, the system we live in needs major rebuilding, if Trump makes right the stolen election (and I think he will, even though we live in "posession being 99% of the law") we the people will have one last chance to Make America Great Again.

This reply was deleted.