I have been in this struggle for decades... and have watched my country rapidly approaching the abyss while our leaders look the other way... that includes Pres. Trump.  He has failed to act DECISIVELY to turn our ship of state around. Too, put it back on the steady course our forefathers charted in 1776. I have posted over 17,000 articles and comments on this site alone, most are positive,  However, I have recently soured on promises not kept... by a man I once held in high esteem and expectation. A man that I thought would drain the Swamp...  A giant among men who would be our Bull in a China Closet ... just what God ordered.  Oh, was I ever so wrong?

With all Pres. Trump knew... and the intelligence sources he has,  he managed to fail America in this most critical of elections... and if he continues to ignore the lawlessness and its depth, and yes, his Constitutional duty to TAKE CARE that the laws be faithfully executed, he will be signing the death warrant for our Nation... He alone must act by declaring Martial Law.  He alone must order the arrest of thousands of Marxists and their dupes who hold high office in our States and Federal Government... He alone is the only one capable of rounding up the insurrectionist, seditionist, and treason holding high office in our government.  There will be no coming back from the abyss if he is replaced by Joe Biden the great experiment in individual liberty known as America will be over. America will never... NEVER... see another honest election and the Marxist and Globalist will never allow anyone like Pres. Trump to hold the Office of President again.

That is why I have been so adamant and critical of Pres. Trumps' failure to manage his staff and to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. He couldn't even manage to arrest and prosecute Hillary Clinton for her outrageous criminal conduct. So, yes I felt BETRAYED and grossly disappointed, and no I won't sugar coat how I perceive the situation nor will I cozy up to the President. I hoped to shame him into action, that did not work. He is naked, the Emporer has no clothes, when it comes to law enforcement and SAVING OUR REPUBLIC FROM A MARXIST COUP he is naked.  I know he is for all practical purposes alone but that is much to his own making.. he needed to get a handle on his staff EARLY ON... and he needed to purge out the poison of the deep state from day one... instead he invited it in.

Well, there is still a chance that our President can pull this out... very slim but a chance.  It will take a miracle to get it thru a vote in the House... any challenge of the electoral vote is likely DOA as both Houses must approve any disqualification of electors.  Martial Law is our only hope. It is justified given the massive corruption and open fraud used to steal the election... it is so blatant that the people know and are totally outraged over our Courts and political leaders refusing to admit they failed us and allowed our electoral system to be destroyed. Go Mr. President... declare Martial Law and round up the criminals in high places... Save America from itself.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The solution to the Wilda beast being assaulted by the Jackel is for the Herd to organize... to form a circle with the defenseless in the center and the combat worthy on the outside ring taking on the Jackel's assault... Organization and cooperation with those elements in the herd that are on board with fighting the enemy is the answer.  Those elements challenging the Dominant Bull put the herd at risk and need to be culled from the herd by the dominant Bull ... Trump needed to cull the herd of those challenging his leadership, in order to effectively organize to DEFEAT the Jackels... not to find common ground with the Jackels, as there is none.

• Good point, agreed

• This reply was deleted.
    • Virginia, prayers are sent up every day that righteousness be re-established in America, that we will see victory in the election, that all evil shall be exposed and that the institutions that are evil and corrupted be confounded by God Almighty with a double destruction, that laws that are nothing but yokes, be shattered, that our government be RE-instituted among WE the People and that it be held down by the chains fo the Constitution. At least, that is part of my daily prayers for America.

• Virginia, prayers are sent up every day that righteousness be re-established in America, that we will see victory in the election, that all evil shall be exposed and that the institutions that are evil and corrupted be confounded by God Almighty with a double destruction, that laws that are nothing but yokes, be shattered, that our government be RE-instituted among WE the People and finally are held down by the chains of the Constitution. At least, that is part of my daily prayers for America. And if we do not see corruption prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for treason, sedition and conspiracy, then it is time for patriots to really rise up and re-institute government by force if necessary. If God be for us, who can be against us?

• And so it is, that the righteous will come before the Lord of Glory with praise and thanksgiving... They shall enter His Gates with thanksgiving in their hearts and they shall enter His Courts with praise... Wherein, they shall petition the Lord of Righteousness for their needs that He may have mercy on them and send His Angels to restore their lands... and renew their hearts... that His Joy may be full, and His People saved.  Come ye therefore boldly before the throne of Grace and lay thy petitions before the Lord, that He may hear and save a wayward nation and a backslidden people.

God is full of mercy... His will to perform ... His love to shed abroad... His Glory to display... Come, therefore, rejoice before the Lord that He may revel in the joy of his children and that our House may be restored and the nation renewed, to embrace its founding principles... it's Judeo Christian foundation. Come, let us rebuild the walls of our Great City and set the righteous watchman in its tower... Sound the shofar and call all the people to repentance and praise, for the Lord shall save a repentant heart and He shall surely hear the humble and contrite prayer of His Children. Rejoice and sing Halleluyah before the Lord of Glory ... Return to Him and He shall return unto thee.. Praise Him and He shall exalt thee in all the world... Thank Him and He shall bless thee, coming in and going out, in the fields and thy House...

Sing now Hosanaha before the Lord and enter His Gates with thanksgiving in thy heart and enter His courts with praise and the Lord shall move all heaven and earth too met you where you stand ... and the Windows of Heaven shall open and God's blessing shall fill thy House... for thy enemies shall be confounded from on High, and though they sought to destroy thee they shall fail and their wickedness shall turn to devour their lands and the plague their nation... saith, the Lord of Glory... Let the righteous say Amen, and the man of God take note that God is merciful and where there is sin, God's Grace aboundeth even more.  Amen

• Dear Sir,

I am in agreement with your observations. I wondered why his choices for key positions were ended with failure of the people selected. I still believe that he is appointed by God to lead this nation out of the degredation it is in. My hope is that only God will save this nation. That God is awaiting the most inopurtune time to move on this crisis. Much like He did when Moses was pushed to the sea to be destroyed. I am glad to be 79 yrars old and will survive this travesty. I do pity the further generations if forced to live under the control of the one world government and not know the freedom this government has provided us. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

• Richard...

Pres. Trump may well be waiting for that Moses like moment... to rally the nation as the world looks on as Pres. Trump lifts his arms toward heaven and delivers the nation from the sea of a corrupt world... 

Indeed God may use these events to get the attention of the whole world... to demonstrate that mankind's devices, no matter how powerful, are no match for ONE MAN CALLED OF GOD FOR HIS PURPOSES... May God use our President to deliver our nation and in so doing may he Glorify God and His Arm of deliverance Jesus Christ.  May Israel and the world know that America is one nation under God.

Thanks for your comments Richard... and God Bless you and yours with peace, prosperity, and health... now and forever Amen.

• Ron, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN.  America needs more people to profess faith in Jesus.  The nation has slipped from being a "shining city on a hill" to being more like Sodom and Gomorrah.  Abortion and homosexuality are celebrated while Christian faith expression is mocked and ridiculed.  God will eventually punish us severely if this isn't changed.  I get called an "intolerant", "bigotted", "hater" and got banned from facebook because of standing up for my faith and the Word of God.  I say, let them ridicule and mock me.  Jesus said those who are persecuted for His name will be rewarded in eternity.  I only hope I can touch a few people in the process.  Anyone who doesn't like it will one day regret not heeding my words.  There is no hate in me, just hope that I can make a difference in someone's life.  I walk my faith out daily and will never be ashamed or embarrassed by sharing my faith.

• When one is 'Born Again' they become a NEW CREATURE... the born-again man or woman is not the same as those in the world... Christians are born again, not of a woman nor of water, but of the Spirit of Life in Jesus Christ. Our physical bodies are not yet transformed, but our spirit has been born again... Born of the Spirit of Life in Christ. We are no longer children of the flesh, we are new creations, redeemed spirits, born again of the Father of Spirits... God, who is a Spirit.

Marvel not that I say you must be born again... for the wind doth blow and ye know not from whence it comes or where it goes.... but it exists... Even so, our spirit is a living force that is eternal, even as God is an eternal Spirit. We are born of the Spirit of Life in Christ and are no more subject to the law of sin and death which reigns in our flesh... until the redemption of our body. Death no more holds us, hostage, to sin in our flesh.

The Christian is indeed a different being than he was before being born again... I noted your hostility toward true Christian's who actively engage the public with their testimony, and your praise for believers who never attempted to in your words... inflict their beliefs on anyone else." Satan certainly approves of that position.

It is not my purpose to belittle the believer who doesn't witness for Christ... However, these questionable Christians have failed to follow Christ's command to take the gospel into all the world unto every living creature (Mark 16:15)... not wanting to go too deep into this very important issue, let me just say that Israel lost its place before God because as a people and nation, they failed to actively convert the world... too, share God's word, promises, and blessings with others. If you have the Key to eternal life you should want to share it not bury it in the sand... and when the Master returns, He will be giving out crowns according to one's faith and their witness of the gospel of Christ, in a dying world.

• Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ez. 36:26.

It is the difference between night and day.

This reply was deleted.