I have been in this struggle for decades... and have watched my country rapidly approaching the abyss while our leaders look the other way... that includes Pres. Trump.  He has failed to act DECISIVELY to turn our ship of state around. Too, put it back on the steady course our forefathers charted in 1776. I have posted over 17,000 articles and comments on this site alone, most are positive,  However, I have recently soured on promises not kept... by a man I once held in high esteem and expectation. A man that I thought would drain the Swamp...  A giant among men who would be our Bull in a China Closet ... just what God ordered.  Oh, was I ever so wrong?

With all Pres. Trump knew... and the intelligence sources he has,  he managed to fail America in this most critical of elections... and if he continues to ignore the lawlessness and its depth, and yes, his Constitutional duty to TAKE CARE that the laws be faithfully executed, he will be signing the death warrant for our Nation... He alone must act by declaring Martial Law.  He alone must order the arrest of thousands of Marxists and their dupes who hold high office in our States and Federal Government... He alone is the only one capable of rounding up the insurrectionist, seditionist, and treason holding high office in our government.  There will be no coming back from the abyss if he is replaced by Joe Biden the great experiment in individual liberty known as America will be over. America will never... NEVER... see another honest election and the Marxist and Globalist will never allow anyone like Pres. Trump to hold the Office of President again.

That is why I have been so adamant and critical of Pres. Trumps' failure to manage his staff and to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. He couldn't even manage to arrest and prosecute Hillary Clinton for her outrageous criminal conduct. So, yes I felt BETRAYED and grossly disappointed, and no I won't sugar coat how I perceive the situation nor will I cozy up to the President. I hoped to shame him into action, that did not work. He is naked, the Emporer has no clothes, when it comes to law enforcement and SAVING OUR REPUBLIC FROM A MARXIST COUP he is naked.  I know he is for all practical purposes alone but that is much to his own making.. he needed to get a handle on his staff EARLY ON... and he needed to purge out the poison of the deep state from day one... instead he invited it in.

Well, there is still a chance that our President can pull this out... very slim but a chance.  It will take a miracle to get it thru a vote in the House... any challenge of the electoral vote is likely DOA as both Houses must approve any disqualification of electors.  Martial Law is our only hope. It is justified given the massive corruption and open fraud used to steal the election... it is so blatant that the people know and are totally outraged over our Courts and political leaders refusing to admit they failed us and allowed our electoral system to be destroyed. Go Mr. President... declare Martial Law and round up the criminals in high places... Save America from itself.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not to mention the brsin cells being killed ssf lowly by extended use of face diapers. Can't quite figure put why people do not realize they actually need to breathe.....air.  Imagine that

Science, please come home to America while she can still be found.

• "Not to mention the brsin cells being killed ssf lowly by extended use of face diapers."

I see.

LOL

• sorry, brain cells, slowly.  I cannot drive my phone to get what I want. See??

• I warn everyone to beware of the little minder that also sends and receives information related and specific to the carrier.

Until it is rendered benign, it is not your loyal friend anymore than the hitler jugend was to their parents.

I prefer a PC instead for Internet exchanges, and only use a cell for AAA needs.

The cell travels with me in a Faraday cage (privacy pocket), and only comes out in need, at fairly remote places (parking lot, road shoulder, etc.) so covid tracking cannot locate my proximity to a supposed infection event.

I also do not use anything higher than 3G, to limit transmitting/recieving capacity to just text and verbal communication.

I will not own phones that will have the capacity to accept a cashless app. or signify vaccination status (too much like electronic "papers").

• The effects of the recent events will be felt for years... however, violence and criminal conduct doesn't have to be a primary force in those events.  WE NEED LAW AND ORDER with SWIFT, EFFECTIVE, AND SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES... DELT TO THE PROVOCATURES OF SUCH  VIOLENCE...

If our President uses Martial law and DEADLY FORCE on rioters who refuse to disburse or are engaged in arson, looting, assaults, and other criminal acts, they will soon either stop or there will be none left to break the law.  

Serious use of deadly force for rampant lawlessness will either end the violence or eliminate the perps... and that is what is needed PERIOD... coddling them, charging them with misdemeanors for arson and looting has to stop... and the judges permitting such crap impeached and their law licenses revoked.

• If things don't change very soon before its too late I'll have to side with you Ron on every thing you said.

• Patience Bret.

• Personally, am I am not a violent person, BUT. I will not be happy until I see executions for TREASON. and full max penalties for conspiracy and sedition.

And not until Facecrook and Google are "handled." And alternate platforms rise above these tyrants. 

And not until natural health processes TRAMPLE the crap FDA, NIH, CDC. 

And not until Gatesa and Fauki are "dealt with." Either by God or by man.

• Jea, I am with you, past time for hanging TRAITORS!!!!!

• A couple of points, Pres. Trump only asked for the 6th, if he makes it there will be massive mayhem in D.C. and in the north. Less in the south I think.

If he doesn't succeed you will need to make for home and will need to gear up. Going to be a lot of things happening across the country, don't be in the wrong place. Vacant property is an endangered property.

Remember they have your names and addresses. Insurance does not pay for acts of war.

This reply was deleted.