ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• americasfrontlinedoctors.org

• The people have their rights and the Constitution of the United States protect them, the Supreme Court must stop this Marxist 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Calm down Marlene...Breathe ... Breathe.... Fact: Washington (CNN)   By Lauren Fox, Kristin Wilson, Sarah Fortinsky and Ali Zaslav, CNN Updated 12:26 PM ET, Fri May 14, 2021

Democratic lawmakers in both chambers of Congress have a 100% vaccination rate against Covid-19, a CNN survey of Capitol Hill found this week, significantly outpacing Republicans in the House and Senate and illustrating the partisan divide over the pandemic. For Republicans, at least 44.8% of House members are vaccinated and at least 92% of senators are, CNN found.
      CNN Profiles - Lauren Fox - CNN Congressional Correspondent - CNN
    • Your welcome!

• frightening.   

• I'ts early morning 9/11 and I am up reading the news and watching the news for ANYTHING  that biden is up to today! How can the GOP impeach biden? The democraps have the majorty to stop it. How can biden force mandates on us? How is he getting away with it? WE ARE LETTING HIM!! Go out today and let people know you are ready to fight for YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!! Oh, and the GOP is on his side!

• Keith...

Biden CAN NOT enforce his mandates as law... UNLESS the STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT permit it to happen. 

The Governors, Mayours, and county executives... need to pass local ordinances and State Law to NULLIFY  Biden and his Administration's Executive Orders and Medical Mandates as illegal acts in their communities... with CRIMINAL PENALTIES for ANYONE ... (private citizen, business, and State or federal authority)  that attempts to enforce these unconstitutional administrative recommendations and suggested policy actions.  They are neither law nor official regulations that carry the weight of criminal prosecution or civil fines.  Congress must act to codify them as law or the appropriate Administration officials properly certify them by their lawful regulatory authority... as regulations.  Neither of which has occurred. 

• Thank you Sir. for the information.

• Rep. McCarthy, the GOP House minority leader, needs to draft Articles of Impeachment for Austin and Biden... He also needs to draft and present a Congressional Referendum demanding the resignation of Gen. Milley and his retirement or discharge for the events in Afghanistan and the politicizing of the US Military with such social engineering projects as CRT and the removal of non-existent White Supremecy from the military ranks. 

• Why ask me, who will fly our interceptors... Ask Gen Austin, I hear he and the State Department have made arrangements with the Taliban to defend our airspace... I understand his CRT program has arranged a lend-lease program with their pilots, to replace our racist white F-22 Pilots... Just kidding. 

What is your problem? Do you always have such cognitive disorders... you may want to get a check-up.

This reply was deleted.