Replies

• It sure was invald. I heard a government representative say before the election we have something up our sleeves..

Lies sure..

• And most of them are commie bastards.

• Being normal is a sin, fairly winning an election is a sin, staying married is a sin, speaking correctly is a sin, believing in God is a sin, the Constitution is a sin. Alternate reality. New world order. 

• God loves you that is why he sent Jesus to earth at Chirstmas He died for our sinful natures so we could have eternal life and be with the Lord in his Heaven.

John 3:16 says that God so loved his only son so we could have life. I suggest you view Daystar TV they have the answer...Try finding out..Or the 700 Club weekdays.

Jesus is due to return soon, we want to be ready by accepting him in our lives.

I just don't like lost souls. I do care.    

• It looked like she was being sarcastic.

• I drew the same conclusions Melanie about Mary.

• it is and this election is not an election period.

• Fulton county Ga wasted no time at all. They erased the machines in one week. They obviously knew they committed fraud and destroyed the evidence.

• 99% of Republicans KNOW the 2020 election is invalid and Biden/Harris must be removed from office for they are NOT the president/Vice-president!!  Oh, Lord God  come and smite the evil corruption in Washington DC and remove ALL communist from office! God Almighty over All!!

• Wouldn't it be nice - the sooner the better!!!!

This reply was deleted.