Replies

• I live in San Diego,California and the border is close because of COVID-19 people that have visas to cross are not allowed and it's hurting small businesses that are near the border yet this idiot president is allowing illegals to cross the border and the media is attacking everyone who are trying to protect our borders. What makes me angree is that my Congressman is not not bringing this issue to the country and to think about it neither of the republicans time to clean house because I am not voting for my Congressman 

• We need a complete overhaul of our immigration system.  I have some suggestions and would love to hear your opinions.  What I would suggest is:

Anyone who entered this county illegally can NEVER become a US citizen

If a person entered the country illegally, when found, they will be immediately deported.  No Asylum excuse, if they were eligible for asylum; the should have applied for it before entering the US.

They cannot obtain benefits of any knd.

For a child to be considered a citizen, at least 1 parent must be a US citizen.  Do away with this anchor baby nonsense.

Any illegal alien (or anyone who is here on a visa or who was brought here by the Biden administration) who commits a crime of ANY TYPE will immediately be deported.

All VISA's previously given to citizens of the Middle East, Haiti, Russia, China, North Korea will be voided.  

To be considered for citizenship, the person must read, write and speak fluent English.  Before being given citizenship, they must take a test on our constitution (at least 100 questions) and pass with at 85% and write a 10 page essay on why they want to be a US citizen and denouncing trhe laws of the country (or whatever religious law that is contrary to our laws) from which they came.  If they are given citizenship, and later violet our laws, their citizenship is revoked and they are deported.

Entry into the US with consideration for citizenship will be strictly by merit.  Get rid of this nonsense of allowing any supposed family member in.

I plan to send a letter to my representatives, but want to make certain I have heard any suggestions my fellow citizens would have. 

• Most of your provisions are already law... just modified or waived by regulatory process and or an EO... Both of which are Illegal actions.  We need to return too the strict enforcement of our current Immigration and naturalization laws... remove all the illegal regulatory waivers, EO's, and phony Court decisions that were not approved by Congress or found in the current statutory law.  The Courts need to be thoroughly vetted and activist judges IMPEACHED and where their rulings were particularly egregious charged with a crime... obstructing justice..

• I disagree; we have immigration laws and THEY do not need to be "overhauled" - -they need to be ENFORCED.  What needs to be overhauled AND EXTERMINATED, is our ENTIRE GOVERNMENT, from the top down!

• I so agree. Destroyed and resurrected lawfully,  starting or including the right numbers of people per representative. Only 30,000. The truth is those reps with a million and a half citizens- those citizens don't really have representation at all. Grand Juries. Organized and unorganized militias. We need to be represented and defended. We have neither. 

• Absolutely June... we need a RECALL and TERM LIMITS AMENDMENT... recalling ALL elected and appointed offices (judges included) subject to new elections and appointments. We need to drain the swamp and then backfill it with citizen politicians who serve their terms and then return to their homes.   To that end, we need a TERM LIMITS AMENDMENT... one tern only,.for both elected and appointed officials (judges included).. 6yrs in length, with 1/3rd of the government up for election and appointments every 2yrs.  NO sitting member of the current government elected or appoint may ever serve in any public office at any level again... Period.  No retirement as their service doesn't warrant rewarding.

• I am a neruralized citizen, when I came here it was hard to get in. My father and two brothers were already here, legally all of them, yet it took my mom and I 5 years to join them. Much of what you'd like to see is already law, they simply ignore it. 
      I do agree, children should only be citizens if at least one parent is....or they are here legally, permanent residents, just not yet citizens. It used to be we sent them back to wherever they came from, the only exception was political asylum. To become an American citizen, we did have to speak, read and write english, we also were questioned in person, verbally about US history, founding, constitution, government, etc. Now you can do it with a translator, you can take your driver's license written test using a dictionary, but I bet today they offer it in Spanish.

If we used the laws we already have we would be in much better shape, and applying some new changes would certainly be important.

• Exactly, the exceptions to the existing immigration law being used to admit these illegal aliens are CRIMINAL acts... Those in this administration supporting such illegal conduct are engaged in criminal conduct.

• No. We need the wall finished and the damn gate locked! ....how has that 'COMPLETE OVERHAUL' been working for you/US?

• We don't need a huge sophisticated fence,just a will to protect the border. Do not tell me between the military and modern technology we cannot keep our border from invaders!

Have you seen Tucker Carlson  late August reporting from Hungary? 
      He was there to show how a country on the route for mass immigration CAN control her borders.

In 2015 when Europe was being invaded by millions of Muslims, they were going through Hungary because of her geography. These groups were filthy, destructive, unruly, and dangerous. Hungary is a small country just starting to recouperate from the long decades of Soviett rule, they could not take them, didn't want them, couldn't handle the horror of this human locust.
      So their President Orban took prisoners to the southern border and in a weeks time they had a chain link wall with raiser wire on top, monitored by the military 24/7. They put containers at each of the gates with computers and judges, so if a person jumped the fence, they processed him, and immediately put him back on the other side. Early on muslims threw their children over the fence thinking they will be permitted to join the child, but the authorities stopped this very fast by telling them they will keep the child and raise him to be a good little Christian. 

Today hungary is one of the the safest countries in the world, they refuse to take in muslims because they want to remain a chrisltiannation. The EU is up in arms over this, they demand Hungary take her share, but Orban continues to refuse, tells them "we've been there, controlled by Muslims for 150 year, never again".

Now our government is investigating Carlson! This is how we deal with truth these days in America!

This reply was deleted.