ADMIN
8213075501?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is difficult, if not impossible, to have a discussion when a reply is posted out of the order in which it was made. How can one reply to a post if it is not posted as such? In sequence?

I replied earlier to the comments of Col. Nelson that began with, " If the Nation accepts that Treason........".  It did not appear that way.  Confusion results when the sequence is not lost.

Col. Nelson. Your last post was a response to mine...I think.   I want you to know that I was not being critical at all, and your last (third) paragraph states precisely what I was stating to you.

I hope the record is straight now.  But, I doubt that it is..

• He who shows mercy shall receive mercy... here is one for you... do liars enter the Kingdom of Heavn and is the penalty for lying any different than the penalty for murder... are we who are in Christ yet subject to sin... and did not Paul say, he sin took occasion of his flesh to bring him captive to sin... Didn't John say... If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar,

And is it not written.. "For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."  Translated in the King James Bible: "For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment."  Christian Standard Bible For judgment is without mercy to the one who has not shown mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."  These precepts rest in the heart of every Christian and in the novice or weak they may be improperly applied.

Strong's Greek: 1437. ἐάν (ean) -- if
    • I never said that mercy and grace are an excuse to permit sin or always wise...  I simply stated that misplaced compassion is being leveraged by the left in ways that complicate enforcement.  By the way, Paul writes in Romans 5:20“Where sin abounds, grace abounds much more.” He also writes in Romans 5:17“Much more will those who receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.” We cannot say that we reign in life when we become angry, offended, or impatient, even if we have the forgiveness of sins. Paul continues in Romans 6:14“For sin will not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but grace.” When we get offended – even if we don’t want to – then it is clear that sin has dominion over us.  “Knowing this that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin.” Romans 6:6-7. It is our old man – whose mind is bound to the lusts of the flesh – who is the slave of sin.

It is problematic for many Christians who desire peace and righteousness to judge the wicked...   “Knowing this that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin.” Romans 6:6-7. It is our old man – whose mind is bound to lust, making the sinner a slave of sin.  The mature Christian understands that BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD and His eternal mercy... THERE GO I... Often choosing mercy and grace over accountability and retribution... knowing vengeance is the Lord's and that the sinner can not escape judgment in the flesh.

What needs to happen is for the Christian leadership to train up the Body of Christ to understand that forgiveness and grace must be tempered with wisdom and accountability or the sinner will never repent and will die in their sins. Misplaced charity and mercy must not excuse sin... while grace may forgive the sin the penalty for sin is a consequence of sin... not that of the Judge or Jury.... not that of the community of Christ.  Failure to hold criminals accountable in the name of mercy and grace leads to greater sin and offense against the innocent.  Just Governments and laws are given by God to keep order in the Earth and need to be executed swiftly and consistently... without malice or favor. 

• Denial is not a virtue. It is not mercy nor is it rooted in compassion.  Honoring the wicked by excusing him only leads to more and larger acts of wickedness. Christianity is not premised on false acts of feigned charity awarded to criminals thus enabling them to carry on with lies and deceit.

Christ forgave sin.  He did so because He was the One who would pay the bill for it.  He paid it. In full.  So that I do not have to pay for my own.

This is what Grace means. It means unmerited pardon.   It does not mean a license to sin freely.  God forbid.  Christ fulfilled the law by paying the automatic penalty for breaking it.  He didn't excuse us to continue breaking it.  "Think not that I came to destroy the Law. I came to fulfill it", He stated quite plainly.

A criminal fraud election being awarded to a phony winner is not an act of 'Christian compassion and mercy'.  

You are right when you say that this fault , which is truly a denial of law enforcement and a dilution of law and truth, may well destroy our liberty.  It is doing just that. While we watch, and many pretend that it is not happening.

• "Our Christian society finds it difficult to believe that such betrayal was possible, and they find it hard to administer the appropriate punishment. "

I don't. For threatening the Nation and for my own safeties sake, they go given my way.

• WELL SAID>

• If the Nation accepts that Treason is behind the insurrection and Election Fraud... it must also know that thousands may go to the gallows. That is why so many of our people are reluctant to act. Our Christian society finds it difficult to believe that such betrayal was possible, and they find it hard to administer the appropriate punishment.  We are a Nation that honors mercy and acts with compassion... to a fault... and that fault may well destroy our liberty and put us on the gallows.

This reply was deleted.