ADMIN
8213075501?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That the brief notification of mass mail-in ballots flooding the postal system, lacking proper explanation about accounting for these ballots, to people who did not request them (the vast majority), says volumes about the mass mailings intentions. Unaccounted for mass blank ballots, ballot havesting, and election machine data handling adds up to a tremendous potential for fraud.

• Sorry, Michael, but our Founders were RIGHT.  A mere handful of states would receive ALL the campaigning attention - and the attendant promises for policy changes - while maybe 45 states would be TOTALLY IGNORED.  

• I am not knocking the Electoral College. In fact, reading No.68 in the Federalist Papers, I'm appreciative. But what I am seeing is a standardized lawyerball perspective that has jaded edges. From the journalists, to political consultants, to the voting public, all that seems to matter is the mechanical process, not what it ultimately results the participants in benefit. How any state can not be primarily concerned with the fraud impropriety, and not just certifying the result to move it on, is noticable to me. Maybe we as a political society have not lost our perspective on what is important, but I wonder.

• Hay, there is an idea... where can a State sign up to be TOTALLY IGNORED by the Federal Government?

• I think that' a great ideA. NO iRS.

• Every stinkin' day some miscreants propose a "popular vote" as the means of becoming IGNORED!!!  At least 1/2 of this country CANNOT THINK.

• This is a great danger in mobocracy.

Glandular reasoning has replaced critical thinking in some.

• There are some worthy to be ignored.

• With proof that AT LEAST 6000 votes were fraudulent the Secretary of State in Arizona should not certify any of the Electoral votes... as obvious election and voter fraud has taken place in Arizona, BRINGING INTO QUESTION THE LEGITIMACY OF ALL THE VOTES CAST... The only way to resolve this injustice after the fact is with a new election where proper safeguards are taken to ensure all votes are counted, and that all votes are LEGAL VOTES... Votes cast by living, qualified US Citizens and credited to the proper candidate.

The Governor and State's AG need to decertify the election... by making a factual determination that massive election fraud occurred and that the extent of its effect can not be determined with any degree of certainty... necessitating the desertification of all Electoral Votes assigned in this election.  They should then ask the State Legislature to decide how the State Electors will vote on December 14th.  If the Governor and State AG are unable to take this action the Governor should call the State Legislature into emergency session and pass legislation to declare the election void and assign the State Electors to vote for a candidate of their choosing... Pres. Trump.

• Of course! But the state seems more focused on distancing itself from the systems errors due to a radical change that magnified the issue. Honestly, government servants look embarrassed that the public noticed their imprudent recklessness, and just want to turn the page. Quickly!

Shame would be more appropriate. 

This reply was deleted.