ADMIN

The U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan was so badly handled that President Joe Biden should resign because of it, according to a majority of voters. However, most don’t think Vice President Kamala Harris is qualified to replace Biden if he leaves office.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Biden should resign because of the way the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan was handled. Thirty-nine percent (39%) disagree, and nine percent (9%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

the rest is behind a paywall:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/52_of_voters_think_biden_should_resign_over_afghanistan_withdrawal

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 9519770254?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Yep  he and his dirty party are all TRADERS  !

• He should be dropped off in Kabul with his new best friends. 

• Hahahahahahahahahaaha...........I think I like your solution the best so far!

• I AGREE MARY, TRADE HIM FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE HE ABANDONED OVER THERE.

• A lie! It's GOT to be atleast 80%! 

• I agree  .

• He couldn't get 10 people to come to his campaign events, it was mostly press. President Trump's rallies were epic. You're right, it's got to be more than 52% because he's been an unmitigated disaster. They've got to have buyer's remorse. 

This reply was deleted.