ADMIN

National Guard troops flooding in as Washington locks down | Star Tribune

Gov. J.B. Pritzker activated 500 Illinois National Guard troops Thursday, with plans to send them to Washington D.C. "at the request of the Department of Defense, his office announced.

“The U.S. Department of Defense has asked Illinois to assist federal and local agencies in this continued effort, and Major General Neely and I are ready to ensure that the state of Illinois continues its proud legacy of protecting our democracy,” Pritzker said in a statement. “Ultimately, we must root out the dark forces of racism, white supremacy and disinformation that have created this moment, but until we do that, our extraordinary troops will deploy with honor.”

The soldiers, along with some Illinois Air National Guard airmen, are expected to remain at the nation’s capital until mid-March.

read more:
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/gov-pritzker-activates-500-national-guard-troops-to-us-capitol-for-security-mission/2423724/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What legacy of democracy Pritzker?  Many years ago, I live there for 14 years and I never saw any evidence of democracy even at that time.  What a Bozo!

• The Unconstitutionally elected Totalitarian usurpers are still installing their C.C.P. Type control of us.

We've been overthrown from within. Pelosi admitted it when she projected the Swamps treason on the only honest Reps. we have.

I hope they hang her for treason,in the end!!

• New Flash for you ! Nutty Nancy Pelosi should have been hung for TREASON in 2008/2009 when she knowingly place an ILLEGAL ALIEN going by the name of barack hussein obama on the DNC Presidential Ballot for US President . Berry Soetoro aka barack hussein obama has never proven he is a US Citizen let alone a Natural Born US Citizen . The birth certificate placed on White House Gov. April 27, 2011 has been proven to be a BAD FORGERY .  To this date Feb 31, 2021 there is no prof berry Soetoro aka barack hussein obama or what ever his name really is is a US Citizen . The TDS is and always has been a way to protect the fraud and usurper berry soetoro aka barack hussein obama and there by protecting the people (US Congress and US Supreme Court ) who ignored the evidence since 2008/2012 . As the old saying goes you can run from the TRUTH but you cannot hide from it ! Eventually the Truth catches up with you ! 

• I knew that but we've seen how the Swamp just protects itself and glibbly dismisses or out right ignores the proof.

Like Article II, Section 1, Clause 2  being the PROOF Biden was Unconstitutionally elected. It'snot even debatable.That's all the solid proof ANY OF US NEED to know WITHOUT A DOUBT! Bidens election was an Unconstitutional one. Therefore Null and Void. I said it for ya, CHICKEN SHIT SUPREMES!!!!

• For those inclined to give merit to the words of would be prophets, read this from the pages of the Bible.

Read Leviticus 26: 1-13 first. 

Then read what follows in verses 14 - 39.  

And if you chose to think that these words do not apply to present day America, then you do so stupidly.  

• I am sorry, Dale.  But your point escapes me.  Are you saying that I bow before prophets?  That is inaccurate, conceited, judgmental, and basically stupid.  I bow before no person or thing.  I only bow before Jehovah God: Adonai.  I never believe a single prophetic verse.  When other prophets present exact thoughts, that gives credence to the original prophecy and to the prophecies of others following the original.  Still, that is not a guarantee of the original prophecy or any of the other exacting prophecies.   The only sure proof occurs when the prophecy comes to pass.  That would also give the prophet credence.  Are we to laugh at and/or ridicule the prophecies of David, Amos, Micah. Isaiah, etc.?  How do you prophesy with exacting data about events in the future of which you could not possibly have prior knowledge?  Only if God gives you the word.  Man is the vessel.  God is speaking through that vessel.  Actually, God is the prophesier.  He is not bound by time and, therefore, can see the beginning from the ending which results in errorless prophecies.  God gives certain people charismatic gifts, one of which is prophecy.  If God gives the gift, then who are we/you to ridicule those who exercise it?  God gives us instructions about prophecy.  I addressed those instructions above.  Are you a Christian?  If so, do you believe those gifts are not for today?  These prophets that I have presented have proven track histories.  You do not have to believe.  But if what they say comes to, then reconsider your thinking about, about the Father of Lights who sends every good and perfect gift.  If I have missed your point, then I am sorry.  In that event, please clarify.

• Try the spirits... and let every word be established out of the mouth of two or three witnesses... for there are many false prophets who shall arise, saying: "Come hither, but thou shall not go."

Be not deceived, not everyone who comes in the name of the Lord is His servant... For, not everyone who comes in My Name, saith the Lord, is of My House. Those who do My will, and keep My Word, they are the servants of righteousness. Heed their Words for they are My Prophets sent for your benefit, saith the Almighty, the First and the Last.

Therefore, try the spirits, that ye may know the Truth and the Truth shall set ye free to follow Me ... and the Word of my Prophet's shall feed thee, and nurture thee, thru the trials to come.  Amen

• Exactly, Ron!  That is what I was saying. Ronald Reagan said it this way: "Trust, but verify!"

This reply was deleted.