ADMIN

Facebook punishes Trump 'Crossing the Swamp' painting post ...

About 47 percent of Republicans believe that a time will come when “patriotic Americans have to take the law into their own hands,” according to a George Washington University poll on Americans’ faith in election systems and democratic values. 

The GW Politics Poll, conducted among more than 1,700 registered voters from June 4 to June 23 and released this week, found that support for principles like free and fair elections, free speech and peaceful protest were nearly unanimous among Democratic and Republican voters. Approximately 55 percent of GOP respondents, however, said they support the potential use of force to preserve the “traditional American way of life,” compared to just 15 percent of Democrats. 

Only 9 percent of Democrats agreed with the statement that "a time will come when patriotic Americans have to take the law into their own hands."

Additionally, Republicans were significantly less likely to have a strong amount of faith in local and state elections.

Eighty-five percent of Democrats expressed trust in local election officials, with 76 percent saying the same of state officials, compared to 63 percent and 44 percent, respectively, for GOP voters.

read more:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/565610-47-percent-of-republicans-say-time-will-come-to-take-the-law

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Way over due!!!

• Hopefully it will not come to that. This sets up the false flag leftists disguised in MAGA gear to hijack the movement and brand us as a violent extremist group.  Let the truth flow openly and expose the treasonous rats.  This is a global issue.  Cuba needs internet.

• The TREASONOUS RATS were exposed years ago... it is time to eradicate the vermin.  One doesn't reason with a rat... they terminate its existance.

• I applaude your fervor, but you have given it away. 

You moon-lighted as a d-CON man, didn't you? 

LOLRat Poison: Rat Poison D-con

• We need DOD employees to defy the mask order as unscientific.  This will give us an idea of where we stand with the military.

• I think it is overdue.

• Is that John Bolton in the boat?

• Old illustration.

• I believe this poll is right and then some...

This reply was deleted.