ADMIN

FBI-raid-daughter-gunpoint-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

Because her parents had attended the January 6 rally at the Capitol, a squad of 40 heavily-armed FBI agents held an 11-year-old girl at gunpoint while raiding her family’s Georgia home.

The agents, who arrived in four armored trucks, broke into the property on August 10 about five miles north of Covington in Newton County, according to the girl’s father, Donnie Hyatt.

Hyatt and his wife are accused of having ties to a far-right militia leader named Chris Hill, and they attended the rally in Washington, DC on January 6.

They did not participate in the storming of the Capitol.

Just take a minute to let that sink in.

The Dailymail reports Hyatt said he was in his car on his long driveway when the agents came to raid the property around 7am, and says electronics and communications devices including phones as well as computers were seized.

‘They had my 11-year-old daughter at gunpoint,’ he told the outlet. 

The agents’ laser sights were aimed at her, he said, and she is ‘pretty shaken’ by the experience: ‘She still shakes when she talks about it.’

read more:

https://en-volve.com/2021/08/17/40-fbi-agents-hold-11-year-old-girl-at-gunpoint-because-parents-attended-trump-rally-at-capitol-they-never-went-in-to-the-building/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Imbecile gov't people led by an imbecile commander in thief.

• Most of our History has been twisted to fit convenience. Inspite of this, we are (or were) the best game to have existed.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn you are correct! In fact I believe it was Ted Cruze R-TX a few weeks ago during all the fall out about Biden his poor response to the Cubans and he pointed out to all the supporters of the Communist Regiem: So Communism is so great but...  I don't see any of you moving there!  Classic!

• In 1965 the FBI gave the identity of a wittness against a corrupt police chief who latter came after the wittness, but was intercepted  by a parent.. Nothiing new going on today.

• The Democrats own everything that's wrong with our country. 

• This reply was deleted.
  • FBI, Federal Bureau of Idiots

• We are in trouble, big trouble.

Our constitutional protections have been cast aside by the tyrannical FBI.

How sad for America and mankind.

• I think it is far past time to have a complete investigation of the FBI and the tactics they are using against American citizens!  All those people who have been subject to this treatment should contact their Senator and request such an investigation and charges should be brought against all those agents involved.  But even more important is what person or persons are directly behind ordering these flagrant abuses of rights of Americans.  It should start with the head of the FBI, Christopher Wray and he should be removed!  What these agents did to a child is beyond abhorrent --they are mentally sick and should be charged with abuse of a child!  

This reply was deleted.