ADMIN

FBI-raid-daughter-gunpoint-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

Because her parents had attended the January 6 rally at the Capitol, a squad of 40 heavily-armed FBI agents held an 11-year-old girl at gunpoint while raiding her family’s Georgia home.

The agents, who arrived in four armored trucks, broke into the property on August 10 about five miles north of Covington in Newton County, according to the girl’s father, Donnie Hyatt.

Hyatt and his wife are accused of having ties to a far-right militia leader named Chris Hill, and they attended the rally in Washington, DC on January 6.

They did not participate in the storming of the Capitol.

Just take a minute to let that sink in.

The Dailymail reports Hyatt said he was in his car on his long driveway when the agents came to raid the property around 7am, and says electronics and communications devices including phones as well as computers were seized.

‘They had my 11-year-old daughter at gunpoint,’ he told the outlet. 

The agents’ laser sights were aimed at her, he said, and she is ‘pretty shaken’ by the experience: ‘She still shakes when she talks about it.’

read more:

https://en-volve.com/2021/08/17/40-fbi-agents-hold-11-year-old-girl-at-gunpoint-because-parents-attended-trump-rally-at-capitol-they-never-went-in-to-the-building/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you remember WACO There were children killed and NOTHING ever was investigated' They got away with it. They have gone downhill since then. No longer a trusted or admired  organization

• It's time to start showing the FBI that we are in charge. We the PEOPLE. What would happen if we started to kill FBI agents who are the most corrupt in the world. I don't think they would ever hold a little girl at gunpoint again.

• This is crazy!  Who in their right mind would hold a little girl at gunpoint, regardless of what the parents may or may not have done!  Has the world gone nuts?  Every one of these agents need to be fired and sued by the family!

• The stench of democrat politics is all over the country destroying it.

• This reply was deleted.
    • No we were not a great and free country up until 2020.  We have been under Martial law since 1860 when Abraham Lincoln declared it. No treaty was ever signed, we have been under martial law and National emeergencies to continue Martial Law ever since !  RESEARCH. .. . you'll find the TRUTH, IF you dig DEEP enough.!

• To the 40 FBI this little girl was more dangerous than Antifa and BLM 

• Lets disect this: Four armored trucks and a squad of 40 heavily-armed FBI agents held an 11-year-old girl at gunpoint while raiding her family’s Georgia home, because the Parents are believed to have attended a ralley. People we are no longer in the USA!!!!!!!!!

• Was this a Presidential Directive, or a House of Representatives Order?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Michael Mabry, Not all law enforcemnet is bad.  The FBI action were at the direction of their leadership.  They are the problem!  As a 26 year Navy Vet (Vietnam & 1st Gulf) we were there because we wanted to serve and just followed orders. Yes we always did not agree, but it is the leaders who are at fault.       

• They can show that by resigning in massive numbers, but they want. They claim they are patriots but fail to uphold the oath they took when sworn into office. They swear allegiance to the Constitution not politicians. A doctor's first duty is to do not harm and yet the docs are complying with vaccine mandates. The video I attached was an experiment that showed what happens when power is unchecked and morals are thrown to the wind by saying I was just following orders. The Nazis used that same excuse. Follow lawful and Constitutional orders not ones that violate people's rights. Look what is going on in Australia. 

This reply was deleted.