ADMIN
read more here: https://newshourfirst.com/2022/04/19/more-evidence-of-voter-fraud/?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

Lets make election fraud an act of terror. Terrorist want to overthrow the governement, therefore by hijacking an election using election fraud it overthrows the existing governement structure. 

• Be a force in your LOCAL and STATE Election Boards-!!!

• And nothing was done, DUH

• See the following article on the Battle of Athens... a county Armed rebellion at the polls to stop election fraud.

See: Battle of Athens (1946) - Wikipedia

Given the widespread inaction and complicit nature of an overwhelming majority of our government officials to do ANYTHING EFFECTIVE too stop Election Fraud, it may be time for a nationwide Athens... event.  Our elections are no longer the franchise of the People... they have been hijacked by a corrupt government and BOTH political parties are involved.

Battle of Athens (1946)
    The Battle of Athens (sometimes called the McMinn County War) was a rebellion led by citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against…
  • According to the GOP/RNC, there is and was no voter fraud... How are we to right the theft of the 2020 Elections if our own Party ... says no fraud occurred?  What will happen in November's mid-term elections... look for more in-your-face fraud and a GOP/RNC claiming we are seeing things not there.  Makes one want to start a third party or somehow gain immediate control of the GOP/RNC by taking over the local and state GOP leadership. 

I no longer donate to any GOP or RNC PAC or campaign fund... I will donate only to individual candidates and only then if they don't share such funs with the RNC/GOP.

• Ohio R Central Committee endorsed Incumbant napolean DeWine and approved early voting. That speaks volumes. They are not to be trusted. 

• You should know I have a long-standing position against 3rd Parties... I am staunchly against them, they dilute our vote. we must gain c'ontrol of the GOP/RNC thru coopting its local and state committees.... sending our representatives to the National Convention where we can work to throw out the current leadership and replace them with men and women who are Constitutionalist and true Repubcan onservatives.

• For someone who attacks another's character and ideology all of the time ... your statement is quite revealing. How does one make informed comments on another's posts if they KNOW NOTHING of their position? It is curious that you stated elsewhere that you have followed my comments on this site for over 10yrs. Yet, you now say you know nothing of my positions on 3rd parties. That is quite revealing.  I would suggest that your loss of memory is convenient not biological. 

• Read and hear the comments on this website and many others ! The danger is those who are disenfranchised to EVER vote again ! This is the real threat to our society and country as a whole. If we stop fighting corruption they win ! 

• why are they not IN JAIL ??

This reply was deleted.