ADMIN

With recent revelations about what was happening during the last days of the Obama administration, we’d like to take this opportunity to correct former President Barack Obama’s tweet from 2012.

“I spy … the President of the United States of America,” Obama captioned a picture of himself in the middle of a large crowd, posted just prior to the 2012 presidential election.

Instead, how about “I spy [on the next Republican to run for] the President of the United States of America” or simply the identifier, “I, spy”?

In a Watergate-level scandal largely ignored by the media, evidence continues to mount that the Obama administration was not only spying on President Donald Trump’s campaign but was also fostering a resistance within the deep state before he was even elected.

The most egregious and obvious example has been the case against Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security advisor who pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI after getting caught up in the investigation of potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The case against Flynn has since imploded as newly declassified documents revealed that then-Vice President Joe Biden and other high-ranking officials requested the “unmasking” of his identity after routine intelligence surveillance picked up a call between Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Fox News reported.

Other names on that request include a who’s who in the Obama administration, such as then-Chief of Staff Denis McDonough,  former FBI Director James Comey — who reportedly concocted the Russia collusion investigation in a meeting with Obama — and James Clapper, Obama’s former director of national intelligence.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/2012-obama-tweet-takes-haunting-new-meaning-flynn-scandal-implodes/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PUBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=libertyalliance

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center