ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed. The rank and file military loves the Nation with vibrant passion.

As for the D.C. grade military executives..............who will say?

Are they obsessed with shiny decorations and lucrative  opportunities?

Former five star general and two term President Eisenhower sure suggested it.

• you need to brush up on our constitution,

• The Posse Comitatus Act seems to take precedent does it not?

The Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the use of forces of the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marines to enforce federal, state, or local laws anywhere on American soil unless authorized to do so by the Constitution or an act of Congress.

Posse Comitatus Act: Can US Troops Be Deployed on American Soil?
      How the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act limit the power of the federal government to use military force on American soil.
    • you do know it was the miltary that approached trump before he decided to run for potus, they knew in order to remove the deep state they needed someone outside "the deepstate" his whole term was to remove the deepstate as a great side effect he made america great again,  and it would seem woke up a shitload of patriots who have neen asleep at the wheel.

• Sorry Liquid... but it appears that the Deep State has removed Trump.... where is the Military round-up of the Deep State?  Can you list any of the key players for the Deep State that Trump removed or that the Military has neutralized?  Nada... nothing, none. as in no deep state official of any power has been removed.  Someone must have gotten their signals confused?  One is supposed to be arresting Marxist Democrats not Republican members of the Trump Administration... how is that working out... 

• I would suggest you pay close attention at the time biden gets " inaugurated \ arested  today, the troops will then seal off the congress, marines will block the tunnels to stop any from escaping , it is gonna be fun

• With all of the misinformation and betrayal by key individuals, one would have never expected... VP Pence, any hope of a massive round-up and incarceration of the Left is not just questionable... it borders on delusional.  I sincerely hope it occurs but I would not bet a dime on it happening.  The currency of politics has become corruption and betrayal... by ALL PARTIES... that doesn't make for confidence or valid hope.

• So why is tomorrow the inauguration of Joke Biden, the Bejing puppet, who will then usher in the former Obama cabinet to begin erasing Trump gains and accelerating NWO genocide goals? To what effect?

• State's rights and the 9th and 10th Amendments must be enlisted to carve out a reprieve and safe harbor from the Election Fraud holding power in DC... The RED STATES must organize a United Caucus of resistance to the Federal Government's Marxist Cabal... It is possible if the States properly organize and PERFECT the "anti-commandeering doctrine" to put down the excesses of a Marxist Government.

James Madison’s advice for resisting federal overreach in Federalist #46 serves as the basis for what we now know as the legal doctrine of “anti-commandeering.” Madison advised four primary tactics for individuals and states to effectively push back against federal overreach, including a “refusal to cooperate with officers of the Union.”

For more on the anti-commandeering doctrine and a lawful means to resist and quash federal government overreach. 

See:  The Roles of State and Federal Governments | National Geographic So...    

The Roles of State and Federal Governments
      A discussion of the roles of the state and federal governments, and their concurrent and exclusive powers.
    • Well I will just reread. Much obliged

This reply was deleted.