Replies

• This nation is imploding due to these corrupt deMoncrats

• POLITICIANS "FEAR" The POWER of The PEOPLE TAKEN BACK BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE-!!!

• I believe we are the minority the Devil and the Democrats are the majority 

• THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED-!!!

• Off course they are the Democratic party want to be in power so that the Antichrist will be in power.

• Currently there are NO consequences for crimes being committed. Until people start getting arrested, and prosecuted. Obama weaponized the FBI, DOJ, they don't investigate...unless you're a conservative, then your thrown in jail for years. WE need to take our country back, people need to start going to jail. People need to be removed from office and agencies...1776 all over again!

• It's been like this ever since Obama became the first black president and now his wife is going to run for president in 2024 what's that tells us?

• Watched the documentary last night and it was facinating. Since they have pictures of these so called mules I suggest jail time for all and be treated like the Jan 6 patriots are.  The NRSC (rhinos) were also involved. I still have the testimony of the poll watcher whistleblowers, and there were many, which should have been addressed immediatly before the election was called. Replace any Rhino that is running for reelection. Do not ignore local elections and that includes SCHOOL BOARDS. Replace them. Be a poll watcher and stand your ground and do not leave the polling place and if forced call 911

• The damage is all ready done the Democratic party is in full control with the help of the Devil himself 

• I say that all of you watching this video need to copy and paste this into an e-mail to your congress person. I do it all the time. I have received phone calls from one of my reps on multiple occasions. They will respond if you keep on pestering them. Other then using lead, this is the best way I have found to communicate with them. If you are afraid, or someone has told you that is does no good, quit listening to them. Do it now!! The longer you wait, the worse it gets. I see a lot of people commenting on this blog, but I have seen no one that has contacted their reps. Get off your ass and do some work instead of being a keyboard warrior.

This reply was deleted.