Replies

• The Democrats and some of the Republicans are relief that Donald Trump is out of the office because of the COVID19 AND THE FRAUD ELECTION

• No question that President Donald J. Trump will come back. He will assume ful authority over the country including the legislative and the judiciary, and then he will again make America great again but next time around he won't be voted out, since he will focus on ensuring fair elections and on shutting down the fake news. Trump and his administration need to make sure that Americanw hear the truth and nothing but the truth, which obviously comes from Trump himself. We the people know that we can trust him totally because he has never lied to us. Trump 2024!!!

• I agree with you 100% my friend 

• Donald Trump may very well invigorate the expectations and participation in the true authority in our Constitutional Republic, The People.

But as far as a "full authority" government oversight, this is, I say respectfully, contrary to what our Constitution is all about. 

Seperation of powers doctrine requires it to be so. The People own this situation (justly or not) for what they have done, as well as for what they have not done in keeping constant vigilance in preserving their rights, freedoms, and liberties from abuse. None of this internal corruption could have occured without some level of enablement through political disengagement and apathy. I have heard far too many citizens in the past quip that politics is not polite conversation, and that it is their personal right not to be bothered with political participation if they choose. It never dawned on them feeling comfortably secure, that the World does not owe them a living, and that if they do not care for their future well-being, why should anyone else? Maybe now, eh? But at any rate, no quick fixes I am afraid. Get resolved, because this is dead serious business with no commercial breaks.

Call me a wet blanket, but I am at least an honest one.

• The only way it can happen is for Obama and his cronies to be in jail for life.

• Very interesting to say the least the purpose of the fraud election is to take Donald Trump down that is it.

This reply was deleted.