Replies

• I have full faith, belief and comfort knowing God is with me every moment and in His World the is a Reason and a Purpose for everything. I may not know the "Why" and perhaps on certain things in this life never will, but the comfort lay in knowing there is a reason without mistakes. My fear is of those who condemn the remaining 2/3rds of this Earth for not following their beliefs and doctrines.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Shades of Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This is insane, and frightening at the same time........I don't think the halwit will handle our ruckers any better, and I'm afraid our police will be willing as well to work against the people. This would be fantastic, if the cops told Trudeau to screw himself, and would be nice if our cops call on Biden to "go Brandon"! 

• Col. I am reminded of the old story of the farmer facing a coming flood. First the Fire Department came and said "Come with us, the River is rising and you will drown!" The old farmer replied, "I'm staying, the Lord will save me." Later friends in a boat came up to his second story window, "Come with us, the River is rising and you'll drown!" Again the old farmer replied, I'm staying. The Lord will save me!" Finally while on his roof, A National Guard helicopter came in low and said, "come with us, the River is gonna drown you!" Again the old farmer sent them off with," The Lord will save me." After he drowned, the old farmer got to ask the Lord why He didn't save him, to which the Lord replied, "What are you talking about? First I sent A Fire Truck. The I sent A boat. Last I sent A helicopter!" Our Prayers are answered daily, not always in the manner we expect or look for. The same holds Truth for the Prophesies in the Bible. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• God's prophetic word is not the product of PRESUMPTIVE faith... It is the Word of God and It always accomplishes God's purpose; unlike, the farmer in your allegory, whose presumptive faith blinded him, the Word of God reaches out, to the vessel it was sent, and accomplishes its purpose. The Presumptive Faith of man would dictate how God will act... often missing God's purpose and timing altogether.  

Today many Christians are ignorant of God's Word,... They lack the scriptural foundation for Godly FAITH. Today's Christians suffer from a lack of spiritual understanding and discernment, having trusted others with their spiritual development... they have no root in themselves and when tried they suffer disappointment and become disillusioned concerning God's will. 

The lack of Godly wisdom in America is the primary reason our nation is where it is today. Many of our so-called Christians are not committed disciples of Christ (followers of the Word of God).  The institutional Church has embraced the world and is no longer the SPIRITUAL Body of Christ. God has said. His people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge and perish for the lack of vision.  They see not, because they believe not. They hear not, because they reject the word of God. They chose instead to trust in their flesh.  However, scripture teaches that the DOUBLE MINDED MAN receives NOTHING from God. That the double minded are unstable in all their ways and like a ship in a tempest sea they are tossed to and fro by every wind of false doctrine.

God has said: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children (Hosea 4:6).”  God warns His People that: “Without vision, the people perish” ( Proverbs 29:18 ).  America is being destroyed for the lack of Godly knowledge and a Godly vision of our world.

• How easy it is to point our fingers and say the enemy are the Communist, or the Fascist, or Imperialist, while all along the enemy has always been ourselves, our failures to accept and take responsibility, to repair and undo our own damage. The failure to accept others as they are for who they are and what they have to offer. Placing responsibility on the shoulders of others for our care empowers them over us all.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• To serve and to protect......OBVIOSLY NOT IN CANADA!

• Sheep are easy to lead to slaughter.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• That is why sheep require strong, moral, committed Shepheards... leadership.... something we as a nation have lacked nearly all my natural life. There was a time in my youth when a man's word was his bond and a handshake was all that was required to build our nation... today a bevy of lawyers and a council of supreme court justices can agree on what the truth is or how the Constitution is to work. 

Character matters...strong moral Christian values matter. What happened?  Where did our society go off track? Could it be that God and our relationship with Him have brought our nation to its knees? Where then lies the fix... the solution to it all... all of our problems can be resolved if we will acknowledge our sins, repent of them, and ask God to heal our lands... too, provide us a way back, where there seems to be no way.

• And so it begins. As Canada goes, can the United States be far behind? 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.