ADMIN

If Illegal Aliens Are Voting Isn't That Foreign Interference Irn Our  Elections? | Meme on ME.ME

Nineteen foreign nationals face federal charges in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina for illegally voting in the 2016 federal elections, according to federal charges publicly announced on Wednesday. These charges are the latest indictments to result from an ongoing years-long federal criminal investigation being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Raleigh office.

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged seven foreign nationals on August 31 on federal felony charges including falsely claiming U.S. citizenship or making false statements on voter registration application, and with misdemeanor charges of unlawfully casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election. Non-citizens are not eligible to register to vote or to vote in federal elections under U.S. law.

• Francisco Antonio-Aguirre, age 64, Guatemala
  • Roob Kaur Atar-Singh, age 57, Malaysia
  • Rosalva Negrete-Toledo, aka Rosalva Cortes, age 65, Mexico
  • Dave Delano Virgil, age 57, Tobago
  • Eloy Alberto Zayas-Berrier, age 70, Cuba
  • Emmanuel Olakunle Atoyebi, age 31, Nigeria
  • Mokhtar Qaid Ahmed Gulaimid, age 48, Yemen

If convicted, these individuals face maximum penalties of six years in federal prison, a $350,000 fine, and a term of supervised release.

An additional 12 foreign nationals were charged in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina on August 13 with misdemeanor charges for unlawfully casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election.

• Ismay Prudence Kathleen James, age 54, Bermuda
  • Donald Christian Martyn, age 44, Sierra Leone
  • Chaim Pinto, age 68, Israel
  • John Andrew Rapsky, age 54, Canada
  • Baijoo Pottakulath Thomas, age 58, India
  • Shuqin Yin, age 54, China
  • Chirong Yin Billings, aka Chirong Cummings, age 56, China
  • Henry Alberto Araya-Vega, age 52, Costa Rica
  • Rufina Concho-Locklear, age 82, Mexico
  • Alberto Damaize-Job, aka Alberto Damaize, age 73, Nicaragua
  • Armando Nava-Juarez, aka Armando Nava, age 51, Mexico
  • Manuel Efrain Valladares, age 48, El Salvador

If convicted, these individuals face a maximum term of one-year imprisonment, a fine not to exceed $100,000, or both.

The charges and allegations contained in the indictments are merely accusations. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The case is being prosecuted federally by the office of United States Attorney Matthew G.T. Martin for the Middle District of North Carolina.

These most-recent indictments stem from an ongoing HSI investigation that previously resulted in separate indictments in the Eastern District of North Carolina in August 2018.

https://t.co/xSzf3O0AV2?amp=1

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is an entirely appropriate use of the investigative and enforcement powers granted to the federal government by the Constitution. Please call, write or email your congressional representatives and senators to express support for strict enforcement of election law and the protection of votes from those who would subvert them.

• I'm so glad some authorities are finally deporting illegals‼️👍🇺🇸‼️
    no if they would just do that to Ilian Omar, such a bad person serving in our Congress is legitimately!

I will rejoice to see her citizenship revoked and she deported. Forget indicting convicting and imprisoning. Just get rid of her‼️

• How about one guy collecting 1700 ballots for himself in Texas? If it wasn't for Bill Barr we would never know about this even so this guy got already indicted. I bet you the corrupt judges of the deep state will not convict him and will let him off the hok. 1700 ballots!!!!! Imagine that!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/03/ag-barr-cnns-blitzer-bat...

AG Barr, CNN's Blitzer Battle over Mail-in Voter Fraud -- 'Playing with Fire'
    Attorney General William Barr  and CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer had a back-and-forth debate about mass mail-in voting amid the coronavirus pandemic on Wed…
    • Stop kissing Bill Barr the traitor's ass!!! He singl handedly got the murdering FBI agents off scott free that murdered Vickey Weaver and her baby and her son!!! Boll Bar should be facing a firing squad!!!

• It is very difficult to prove voter fraud after the fact... after a ballot is cast, there is no record/name on the ballot... voter fraud is either caught when then show up to vote, and need to sign in for a ballot, or it is caught in massive ballot-stuffing attempts... like the 1700 ballots in this example.

Mailing millions of 'unsolicited ballots' too address on voter registration rolls is seriously problematic... as we know the vast majority of voter registration lists have not been properly maintained and a significant number of voters no longer live at the address on the voter registration roll.

As for the President suggesting individuals who receive mail-in ballots need to fill them out and return them... and then go to the polls on election day, TO ENSURE THEIR BALLOT WAS RECEIVED... If their mail-in ballot has been recorded, they should not be given another ballot... If they are given another ballot, they are voting based on the system indicating they have not voted. Mail-in ballots are fraught with problems... in many cases, the person can vote twice... once by mail and then again in person... and it may not be illegal if the individual believes his mail-in ballot lost or has not been counted and a polling officials gives them a replacement ballot.

• 19 will not make a dent in voter fraud.

• Demoncraps say illegals have just as much right to vote as any other citizen, and they have names they will call you to prove it!

• Too little, too late.  We need go back to voting in person with proper documentation in hand.  

• Why do otherwise seemingly intelligent people choose to vote to be ruled by a privately owned foreign corporation aka"THE UNITED SNAKES GOVT.?" Mans privaliges over God given rights???
      THE UNITED STATES IS A "PRIVATELY OWNED FOREIGN CORPORATION FOR PROFIT" AS ESTABLISHED IN LAW BY THE LEGISLATIVE ACT OF FEBRUARY 21ST 1871 41ST CONGRESS SESSION 3 CHAPTER 62 PAGE 419 AND CHARTERED "UNITED STATES ie UNITED STATES aka U.S. INCORPORATED A COMMERCIAL AGENCY ORIGINALLY DESIGNATED AS WASHINGTON D.C. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 14TH AMENDMENT WHICH THE RECORDS INDICATE WAS NEVER RATIFIED. THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS A FOREIGN CORPORATION WITH RESPECT TO THE STATE 19 CORPUS JURIS SECONDOM 541 LOCATION OF THE UNITED STATES . THE UNITED STATES IS LOCATED IN THE DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY OF PUERTO RICO WAS APPOINTED THE RECEIVER OF THE BANKRUPT UNITED STATES IN THE RE ORGANIZATION PLAN NUMBER 26 IN 1950 TITLE 5 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 903 PUBLIC LAW 94-564 THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY OF PURE TO RICO TITLE 27 FEDERAL CODE OF REGULATION SECTION 251.11 THE TITLE THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY IS A UFAMISTIC ABBREVIATION OF THE ACTUAL TITLE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY OF PUERTO RICO . THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE WAS INCORPORATED IN DELAWARE AND IS NOT A PART OF THE SUPPOSED U.S. GOVT. WHICH IS A DE FACTO FOR PROFIT CORPORATION MASQUERADING AS A GOVT. THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE IS NOT REGISTERED TO DO BUSINESS IN ANY STATE !LOCAL GOVT.S ARE CORPORATIONS AND PRIVATE COMPANY'S. THE IRS IS THE BOOK KEEPING AND DEBT COLLECTION ARM OF THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY OF PUERTO RICO THAT COLLECTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND .EVERY ONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION & THE CONGRESS & THE LEGISLATION ALL THE WAY DOWN TO OUR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS FOR PROFIT.IN 1871 WHEN THE UNITED STATES BECAME INCORPORATED THEY ATTACHED OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATES TO A QUSIP NUMBER ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE MADE SLAVES OUT OF US AND IS DONE EVERY TIME A BABY IS BORN AND ISSUED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. THERE IS A BOND TRUST ACCOUNT SET UP(THIS IS WHY ALL BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE ON BANK BOND PAPER) AND THEY TRADE US ON THE STOCK MARKET WHICH EQUALS SLAVE TRADE.IN 1871 THEY UNKNOWINGLY TO THE PEOPLE RE WROTE THE CONSTITUTION.IN 1933 THEY IMPLEMENTED THE EMERGENCY BANKING ACT MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO OWN GOLD AND SILVER BULLION. THEY HAVE ALSO IMPLEMENTED THE WAR POWERS ACT & THE TRADING WITH THE TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ACT(we are the enemy's). THERE ARE MORE THAN 37,000 SUBSIDIARIES OF THE U.S. GOVT. CORPORATION AS PRIVATELY OWNED FOREIGN CORPORATIONS. ALL THE ALPHABET GANGS THE FBI THE CIA THE BATF THE EPA THE SUPREME COURT ETC... ARE ALL PRIVATELY OWNED FOREIGN CORPORATIONS FOR PROFIT OWNED BY THE CROWN BANK OF ENGLAND aka the ROTHSCHILDS THESE ARE ALL DOCUMENTED FACTS IN U.S. LAW(STATUTES) AND SUPREME COURT RULINGS !!! I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL THIS . HOWEVER I WOULD HOPE THAT THIS DISTURBS YOU ENOUGH TO RESEARCH THE FACTS I HAVE PRESENTED SO YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT I AM TELLING THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. ALSO SO MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I SAY THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF COWARDS MURDERERS AND SATANIST.

• William—If you want someone to read this, do not use all-caps. It is impossible to read.  I reformated this so people can read it because I wanted to read it. Anna Von Reitz writes about this. I know a person or two who know about this. I know about the paraphrased "I made a Mistake" that gets a person out of paying taxes to the IRS for the rest of their lives by revoking my original 1099.  I am too chicken to do it. I hope I did not make too many mistakes in transcribing this. 

Anyway, here is your post so people can read it. -----------

Why do otherwise seemingly intelligent people choose to vote to be ruled by a privately owned foreign corporation aka, "THE UNITED SNAKES GOVT.?" Man's privileges over God given rights???
      The United States is a "privately owned foreign corporation for profit" as established in law by the Legislative Act of Feb. 21, 1871; 41st Congress, Session 3, Chapter 62, page 419 and chartered "United States ie United States aka U.S. and incorporated a commercial agency, originally designated as Washington D.C. in accordance with the 14th Amendment, which the records indicate was never ratified. 

The United States government is a foreign government with respect to the State 19 Corpus Juris Secondom 541 location of the United States. 

The United States is located in the district of Columbia. The Secretary of the Treasury was appointed the receiver of the bankrupt United States in the re-organization Plan Number 26 in 1950, Title 5, United States Code Section 903, Public Law 94-564,  The Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico, Title 27 Federal Code Section 903 Public Law 94-564.
      The Internal Revenue Service was incorporated in Delaware and is not a part of the supposed U.S. Govt., which is a de-facto, for profit corporation, masquerading as a government. The Internal Revenue Service is not registered to do business in any state! 

Local governments are corporations and private companies. The IRS is the bookkeeping and debt-collection arm of the Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico that collects for the International Monetary Fund. Every one in the administration and the Congress and the Legislation, all the way down to our local governments, are private corporations for profit established in 1871, when the United States became incorporated. 

They attached our birth certificates to a QUSIP number on the stock exchange, which means they have made slaves out of us and this is done every time a baby is born and issued a birth certificate. There is a bond trust account set up (this is why all birth certificates are on bank bond paper) and they trade us on the stock market, which equals slave trade. In 1871, they unknowingly to the people, re-wrote the Constitution. 

In 1933, they implemented the Emergency Banking Act, making it illegal to own gold and silver bullion. They have also implemented the War Powers Act and the Trading with the Enemy Act (we are the enemies). There are more than 37,000 subsidiaries of the U.S. Government Corporation as privately owned foreign corporations. 

All the alphabet gangs, the FBI, the CIA, the BATF, the EPA, the SCOTUS, etc., ...... are all privately owned foreign corporations, for profit owned by the Crown Bank of England, aka, the Rothschilds. There are all documented facts in U.S. Law (statutes) and Supreme Court rulings!!!  

I don't expect you to fully understand all this. However, I would hope that this disturbs you enough to research the facts I have presented so you will see for yourself, that I am telling the absolute truth. Also, maybe then you can understand why I say this country is full of cowards, murderers and satanists. 
This reply was deleted.