ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 'FJB'   'Lets Go Brandon' That's all I can say at this time-!!! Wait, Thank GOD She Is Not My Daughter, I would be in Jail-!!! I guess Pray for The School Board Members and The Cops that arrested Her

• One wonders what Police Officers would do to two gay men "Doing It" on Main Street at Noon? Issue a "Parking Citation?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The Loudon County Va school board permitted a transgender student (a biological male) access to the female restrooms and he raped not one... but two girls on separate occasions and he is still in school... not expelled, not suspended.... probably looking to rape a third girl.  This is the kind of law enforcement and Judicial officers we have today... they all need to have their careers ended and new personnel who understand the Constitution take their place.

• In Laramie probably so.

• There is something seriously wrong in Laramie, Wyoming.  Laramie is a radically liberal town.

• Is it so very dangerous for anyone to identify to "A bird in a golden cage" when trapped in a prison with all their personal possessions but can go no further? As Humans we identify with what relates, not with specifics.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Build Back Bolshevism

• What?  Bolshevism's major intent was to install a communist government thru VIOLENT REVOLUTION ... not something we intend or would endorse.

• An echo of the excuses used at the Nuremberg Trials, "I was only following orders." It didn't work for the Nazi Officers and should not be allowed to work here in this Republic of ours by Police Officers sworn to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Officers in the US Military are sworn to obey LAWFUL ORDERS... that is why much of their formal military education is focused on Constitutional law as it applies to their functions as an officer in the US Military... one must know what is lawful and what is not... at least it used to be that way.

This reply was deleted.