ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Now its what co-ordinates with red patent heels?

• While the germans were right, they were only following orders, they were in the military where questioning is not an option......you do as you're told!

What a tightrope to walk when facing such a situation, and would resisting have changed anything? Perhaps an officer would have been shot for resisting then, or hung later for not resisting. What a web to be caught up in, at first it sounded right, felt good....then came reality of the so called "solution". 

Our police also have to follow orders.......but they have the option, in my opinion a duty, to walk away when the orders are unconstitutional, and go after the person who issues such orders!

• It is a very dangerous world where we now routinely compare events to films like 'Schindlers List'... I wonder how many of our GOP Politicians understand just how strange while they fund Fauci's latest version of Zyklon B.  Don't worry wearing the mask never hurt anyone and quarantine is for your own good... just breath in deeply and let the Zyklon work.  

• What about comparing to The American Revolution- When Our ForeFathers had enought Rule of The King-??? The One Thing All Politicians UNDERSTAND Is "FEAR" of-??? -!!!

• Takes One back to the scenes in the Black and White movie of Schindler's List, of the only "Colored Frames". The Little Girl in the Red Coat" being led to the Concentration Camps. The Second scene "The Empty Red Coat." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We have come that low to arrest a 16 years old that is crazy

• Why not the government is murdering the unborn, euthanizing the aged and infirm... What're a few arrests among Nazi's anyway?

• As I learned when filing grievances, in most transactions involving documentation, a signature before receiving a copy indicates acknowledgement of the documents presentation. The contents of the document will describe conditions, but the signature does not bind in consent. The signer can indicate affirmative dissent with the document by writing under the personal signature,"Under Protest". But without the scribble, you do not have to get your copy (which you may want). Lack of signature will not interrupt the process. Parking tickets are an example of the issuer simply depositing the form without the reciever present. But you just try to argue you did not recieve it if you land in court.

I am just saying.

I hope the two burly officers arresting and booking this minor girl felt every bit as ashamed as I felt seeing them "do their duty" in our Country of free self-empowered  citizens.

The whole school was "locked down" because she was not face wrapped and consequently suspended for it?

Watch for future stimatizing unvaccinated armband identification and the black military uniforms for school administration. The cops are already there.

• At least we know Grace's name! Even after 32 years while the World watched the Tiananmen Square Protest, and that brave young student was run over and killed by those "Tanks", His Name is Still Unknown to the World! If not for communication Arenas such as this and our willingness to pass information to others outside these walls, Grace's Name and Experience would remain unknown also. Though we disagree among ourselves continually, those ideals we agree upon must be shared when revealed to friends, Famikt, acquaintances, Politicians, MEDIA and neighbors.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• DON'T EVER SIGN ANYTHING!!! IT'S YOUR RIGHT!!!

This reply was deleted.