ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sir, You Wisdom is a Gift-!!! Agree, Agree, Agree-!!! Thank You For Your Service-!!!

• This is the question I asked in a post on FB last week.  When it comes crunch time will the blue back the Constitution or these power crazy idiots.  People when they arrest a 16 year old, it is just wrong.  Those officers should have refused.  The whole damn department should have refused.  Then what the hell would the government do.  The town needs to grow a spine and not let our kids be treated like criminals.  

• Local governments can pass anti-commandeering ordinances that keep local law enforcement and public officials from enforcing such mandates and regulatory overreach... get the City Council and Mayor to issue an ordinance making it CHILD ABUSE FOR ANYONE TO REQUIRE CHILDREN TO WARE A MASK WITHOUT A WRITTEN MEDICAL DOCTORS PERMISSION...

Prosecute the School board, Superintendant, and all of the offending officers for arresting this child and fire their leaders... Superintendent, chief of police or deputy sheriffs... also the local teacher and or administrators involved. Charge them all with child abuse or neglect. That should end any further abuses.

• Wyoming? They have about 50 people living in the state, what is their Covid infection number, and how many people have the flu that we have no cure for?

• The police officers were only doing their job but the situation and statute is complete Marxist bulls**t.  According to the Democrat Communist, a woman has the right make decisions about her body and slaughter an innocent baby by abortion, but this brave student has no right to decide what she feels is best for HER body.

• It is obvious that the Police stand with their PAYCHECK.... just like in Germany, many shall reason: If not me, then someone else will pick up this little girl and I'll be out of work... There will be many willing to compromise their moral duty for a paycheck... it's the nature of men... just ask General Millie.

• The police need to stand with the constitution and not follow unconstitutional orders.
      If those who suppose to protect us don't protect our rights......who will stand for us?

This reply was deleted.