ADMIN

Good old Nancy Pelosi - Imgflip

On Wednesday, House Democrats passed an 800-page bill that would mandate insecure voting processes and subject voting tallies to partisan manipulation. It’s a slap in the face to the half of Americans, including many Democrats, who believe the 2020 election was riddled with fraud and errors, largely due to the rapid expansion of mail-in balloting and other suspensions of state election laws.

“It is difficult to imagine a legislative proposal more threatening to election integrity and voter confidence,” write 20 Republican attorneys general in a Thursday letter about the ridiculously named For The People Act of 2021, or H.R. 1. Democrats have made the bill their top priority this Congress to permanently cement their current unified control of the federal government.

The bill “would (among other things) implement nationwide the worst changes in election rules that occurred during the 2020 election; go even further in eroding and eliminating basic security protocols that states have in place; and interfere with the ability of states and their citizens to determine the qualifications and eligibility of voters, ensure the accuracy of voter registration rolls, secure the fairness and integrity of elections, and participate and speak freely in the political process,” says a Heritage Foundation analysis.

H.R. 1 broadcasts Democrats’ goals for unending electoral dominance through openly rigged voting processes. It would engineer an unconstitutional federal takeover of state elections for national office. No surprise, then, that Joe Biden says he will sign this legislation if it reaches his desk.

Here are just some of the unconstitutional, absurd, nakedly partisan, and crime-assisting provisions in this bill that 220 House Democrats voted for and every House Republican voted against.

1. Openly Breaks the Constitution

As the attorneys general note, “Under both the Elections Clause of Article I of the Constitution and the Electors Clause of Article II, States have principal—and with presidential elections, exclusive—responsibility to safeguard the manner of holding elections.” This bill would instead unconstitutionally give Congress primacy over state elections, in numerous ways.

Yet the Constitution expressly affords the states, not Congress, the power to determine how presidential electors are selected. Mandating mail-in voting, requiring states to accept late ballots, overriding state voter ID laws, and mandating that states conduct redistricting through unelected commissions all violate states’ constitutional authority in conducting elections.

2. Set Up Star Chambers to Intimidate Judges

The bill would establish a “Commission to Protect Democratic Institutions” that would have the power to force judges to testify before a panel of unelected federal bureaucrats. According to the bill on page 389, the commission, or any member or subcommittee of the commission, may “hold hearings and sit and act at such times and places, take such testimony, receive such evidence, and administer such oaths as the Commission considers advisable.”

This commission, the Heritage analysis finds, “would be given the authority to compel judges to testify and justify their legal decisions, threatening their independent judgment and subjecting them to political pressure and harassment.”

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/08/15-insane-things-in-democrats-h-r-1-bill-to-corrupt-elections-forever/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The demonrats are laying the groundwork for an even more rigged election than the one we had in 2020.

• This is nothing but another power grab by the Democrats.  Everyone who voted for it should be impeached.  I contacted my Representative and asked her to vote against it.  Of course being a Democrat she sent me back an email stating how she was far freedom of speech but also very much for this bill.  I expected that of course because she is a very lazy person (shows up to represent her district only about 1/2 the time) and very very very dishonest.  I have also contacted my Senators, one of whom I know will vote against this bill, the other of whom I certain will vote for it.  The nonsense contained in this bill will just about guarantee we never have a fair election in this country.  One can only hope the Senate is able to vote it down.  Supposedly it would take 60 votes to pass in the Senate, but they are trying to work around that.  And of course the TRAITOR in the white house has already issued an executive order which contains several of the proposals in the bill (wsuch as allowing criminals to vote and illegal aliens to vote).  I have not heard of anyone starting a lawsuit against it yet, but someone should.  Unfortunately I don't have the money it would take.  But maybe the Attorney General in Texas will start a lawsuit.

This bill is a direct assault on the rights of states.  If it passes, all state laws that would go against it, would be null and void.  I don't believe that is what our founders intended. 

• is she out of her mind?

• If I remember correctly I believe Californians put things on the voter ballots that would circumvent the government and let the voters vote them in or out... up or down. My memory is not what it use to be!

• In this bill ,,,,,,,,,,,, if you're a fellon on death row,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you will receive $1,400.00

• Typical, liberal insanity.

• America Last Policy!!!!!

• Agreed, but if we can slowly stop the leftist indoctrination of the children in our public school systems, and truly teach them some real history and economics, and about true freedoms and about the Republic, then we may have a chance

• If this passes Amrica is truly finished

• Mr. Magoo Biden does not want it easier for people to vote, HE WANTS IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO CHEAT, just like they did in the 2020 election!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.