ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The ONLY Things The Politicians "FEAR" is; getting 'CAUGHT', not being 'RE-ELECTED' and 'DEATH'-!!! CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE IT WILL TAKE TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON THE RIGHT DIRECTION-??? Just look back at the Capital Building Surroundings after Jan.6th, 2021, They locked up the Your barn yard after all the animals got in the barn, and now You can't get back in

• DO IT!!

• WATCH "Life, Liberity and Levin" 10/17/21 (youtube)

• John, While preferences are made between Political Parties, the same Basis of choice goes for MEDIA Outlets. Only with "Due Diligence" can anyone hope to glean the "Truth" from the Chaff. Both cater to "Target Groups" with baited hooks. We learn to to recognize "Truths" and rely on ourselves to draw our own conclusions. When others such as yourself share, more of these "Truths" become available to us as Tools for making our decisions. Thank you.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Accountability begins best with information sharing communication via phone, email or snail mail with facts, ideas, thought, and directions. Creative Commonality.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Especially if the information shared, no matter the means, is involving at least one person of influence.

• As I sit drinking my coffee watching Fox News, Fauci Appears with his usual rhetoric about the "Need for more Vaccination as America still loses 1,500 a Day to Covid." The Figures "We" need to be getting out to "Our Friends, Neighbors and Acquaintances" are as follows: The United States Loses Daily 1,600 to Cancer. We lose 1,805 Daily to Heart Disease. And the Big Shocker since Biden took Office, The United States loses 11,600 Citizens Daily to Homicide! We have more than Double the people Murdered Daily than die from All Three if the other Diseases Combined! And yet No News MEDIA to date have released such comparisons. Perhaps even "We" must change the direction of Our Focus! Run the numbers yourselves and keep running them. The answers remain the same, enlightening frightening. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Well, Lynn, we have been working on cancer and heart disease for a long time.  The cures are various and involved.  Suicide is the result of disease and/or a lack of a belief in /God.  What separates China Flu from all else are the lies by so many.  The media is a massive clump of evil, a cancer if you will.  I am 75, without serious illness, in fairly good condition for my age, and the China Flu did not kill me.  An antibiotic, vitamins C and D3 plus zinc.  Four days and gone.  Left me very tired and weak and with mild pneumonia.  It cleared quickly.  Did we ever need the jab?  The mask?  The distancing?  Tclosing of schools?  The closing of churches?  The mandates?  The threats?  To what end?  The mask: 10% effective?  The jab is a killer, non-effective.  Evidence suggests so.  Anything to take our eyes off the election and whatever else.  Anything to take our attention off God! 

• No War has ever been won with a defeatist attitude. Lincoln loved Grant over all His other Generals for this reason. Keep in mind with every excuse of why something will not work, the Tide continues to Rise!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• There is a similarity here between these Legislators and our own member of this "Tea Party" Forum. " 138 Legislators expressed themselves from 50 States, and "We" with our uncounted numbers respond with the same few members with complaints and directions to ourselves. "We" do not swim in a "Child's Inflated Pool" but rather a Vast Ocean with "Room for Everyone!" The more numerous the ideas and conversations the more inclination to actually contact "Your State's Legislators" and batter them into compliance! 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.