If true, this story is really frightening, but is in line with Obama's personality profile. I have been able to check only these facts: There was indeed a minor earth quake epicentered off the SC coast at the time indicated in the story; this article did appear in the publication; our own news agencies reported on the firing of the military personnel involved for not being willing to carry out the presidents orders; the response by Russia is confirmed in more than one location. With the Obama policy of not letting the American people know what is going on in the White house no other confirmation could be found after several days of research by this writer.
This is a rather long post, but I believe it to be of the utmost importance to ALL Americans.

Russia Responds To Obama Terror Nuke With ABM Missile Killer
Posted: 14 Oct 2013 10:23 AM PDT
A chilling Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today confirms that the Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) sudden, unannounced and successful firing of a Topol ballistic missile into the Sary-Shagan testing ground in Kazakhstan last Thursday (10 October) was in “direct response” to President Barack Obama’s attempt to destroy Charleston, South Carolina in what military intelligence analysts state was an attempted “ false flag attack.”
As we had previously reported, the SMF notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT.
Previous warnings about Obama’s planned false flag attack on Charleston had been leaked to numerous global organizations including Infowars.com, France’s highly respected dedefensa.org, and caused US Senator Lindsey Graham to cryptically tell his fellow South Carolinians that they were under the threat of a “terrorist nuclear attack.”
Obama’s response to his militaries failure to carry out this false flag attack, the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) reported, was his immediate dismissal of Americans top two military nuclear commanders, US Navy Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and US Air Force Major General Michael Carey, and two of the US Marines top officers, Major General Charles M. Gurganus and Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant.
The US military in kind, this new MoD report says, responded to Obama’s attack against their officers by rapidly returning to America over 500 troops belonging to their elite Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force (SP-MAGTF) that had been stationed in Libya, Italy, Spain and Africa.
The American military does, indeed, now fear Obama, this report continues, as he has become the first President in US history to fire 9 of his most senior officers who refuse to go along with his “master plan” for radically changing his country into a socialist dictatorship.
Even worse, and as we had previously reported on in our reports Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon and Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As “Big Event” Draws Near, the plan Obama envisioned to the American people on 2 July 2008 when as a Presidential candidate he called for the creation and establishment of a “Civilian National Security Force” he promised would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military” has now been achieved, this MoD report says.
To how well equipped Obama’s new National Security Force is we can read as reported by Forbes magazine in their article titled 1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It’s Time For A National Conversation, and which, in part, says:

“The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice. It confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security has issued an open purchase order for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition.
As reported elsewhere, some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. Therefore 1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.
Add to this perplexing outré purchase of ammo, DHS now is showing off its acquisition of heavily armored personnel carriers, repatriated from the Iraqi and Afghani theaters of operation. As observed by “paramilblogger” Ken Jorgustin last September:
“The Department of Homeland Security is apparently taking delivery (apparently through the Marine Corps Systems Command, Quantico VA, via the manufacturer – Navistar Defense LLC) of an undetermined number of the recently retrofitted 2,717 ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ MaxxPro MRAP vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.”
Regardless of the exact number of MRAP’s being delivered to DHS (and evidently some to POLICE via DHS, as has been observed), why would they need such over-the-top vehicles on U.S. streets to withstand IEDs, mine blasts, and 50 caliber hits to bullet-proof glass? In a war zone… yes, definitely. Let’s protect our men and women. On the streets of America… ?”

To vast majority of the American people themselves not knowing of Obama’s “master plan” to destroy their country, this report says, has been fully explained in the grim report issued last week by the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) that concluded that far from fulfilling his campaign promise to improve transparency, the President has instead presided over an unprecedented campaign to contain leaks and to control media coverage of government operations.
Even the popular American science fiction writer Orson Scott Card has now begun openly warning against Obama by stating: “Obama is, by character and preference, a dictator. He hates the very idea of compromise; he demonizes his critics and despises even his own toadies in the liberal press. He circumvented Congress as soon as he got into office by appointing “czars” who didn’t need Senate approval. His own party hasn’t passed a budget ever in the Senate.
In other words, Obama already acts as if the Constitution were just for show. Like Augustus, he pretends to govern within its framework, but in fact he treats it with contempt.”
And, surprisingly, one of America’s top radio broadcasters, Michael Savage, has now joined the global call for the Obama regime to account for the other missing nuclear weapons planned to be used in the upcoming false flag event meant to throw the United States into civil war.
As to Russia’s response to this growing American crisis, this MoD report concludes, last weeks SMF firing of the Topol ICBM that can pierce any anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system, combined with the nuclear submarines now patrolling the Southern Seas for the first time since the Soviet era, have now given the Obama regime a “stark warning” that should their civil war begin to impact the Motherland, a “strong and immediate” response should very well be expected.
Related Posts:

Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston

Views: 1317


You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Comment by Michael G. Booth Sr. on October 15, 2013 at 11:32am

          This absolutely must go viral!!!!! Send it to everyone you know and lets get that traitor out of OUR HOUSE and DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!




Rush Limbaugh Explains How Robert Mueller
Will Attempt To Financially Destroy President Trump

 Special Counsel Robert Mueller has crossed President Trump’s “red line” after issuing a subpoena for documents related to the Trump Organization’s business dealings with Russia.

New York Times reports:

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president. […] The Trump Organization has said that it never had real estate holdings in Russia, but witnesses recently interviewed by Mr. Mueller have been asked about a possible real estate deal in Moscow. In 2015, a longtime business associate of Mr. Trump’s emailed Mr. Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen at his Trump Organization account claiming he had ties to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and said that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would help Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign.

Radio host Rush Limbaugh theorized on his program Friday that one of Mueller’s true objectives is to financially destroy President Trump.

Partial transcript via Breitbart News:

And these requests, the subpoena for documents from the Trump Organization, I ask you again, what has that to do with the campaign and with collusion and with the Russians? They’ve already been looking into Trump business in Russia with the Miss, what is it, USA, whatever his pageant is.

Do you all remember during the early days of the campaign there was news that Trump, in a tax return something like 20 years ago, took a $900 million deduction that was granted and survived an audit by the IRS? Now, I forget the details. It had to do with losses that he had incurred in that year in building things. It was around 900 or $920 million deduction. I’ll never forget when it was reported because most people will never come close to ever having that in a lifetime, and to have a guy personally write that much off?

Anyway, I think Mueller wants that $920 million back. I think Mueller wants to prove that that was a faulty deduction. I think that they want to go back, they want to get Trump’s tax returns because they want to nullify that $900 million deduction, and then they want to collect 20 years of interest and penalties and wipe Trump out.

In the meantime, President Trump’s lawyers are in the process of negotiating with special counsel Robert Mueller to bring the Russia probe to an end, reports Rebecca Ballhaus and Peter Nicholas of the Wall Street Journal.

Mueller’s tentacles continue to reach further and further.

CNN reported that investigators are attempting to determine whether former Blackwater chief Erik Prince misled the  House Intelligence Committee about a meeting he had in Seychelles in January of 2017.

Prince is accused of using the meeting as an opportunity to establish a secret back channel with Russia.

Fox News’ Catherine Herridge spoke with one of President Trump’s personal lawyers about the new subpoena request by Special Counsel Mueller.

According to Herridge, Trump’s lawyer was unaware of the subpoena and said it may be a ‘wrap up’ subpoena or ‘clean up’ subpoena which may signal the end of the investigation.


© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service