Hello everyone, I hope you all have been watching the Supreme Court election in Wisconsin. Sadly, David Prosser is going to lose. You may be angry at me right now because the election results…Continue
Achieve Universal Primary Education
1. Ensure that, by 2015, children everywhere, boys and girls alike, will be able to complete a full course of primary schooling
* Enrolment in primary education in developing regions reached 89 per cent in 2008, up from 83 per cent in 2000.
* The current pace of progress is insufficient to meet the target by 2015.
* About 69 million school-age children are not in school. Almost half of them (31 million)…
Surprise, Surprise, a shutdown was averted by Republicans caving to Harry Reid, and Obama. Supposedly it is a 41 Billion deal which has NOT defunded Obamacare, Planned Parenthood etc. Now I will say it outright. Ladies and Gentlemen, NO ONE, besides us is interested in restoring our nation to sanity. For those who would say, we had to do this now because we wouldnt have gotten anything else; let me ask this, do you REALLY believe that the Republicans are interested in "getting tough" now? Do…Continue
If you have ever wondered what is on the agenda for the House and Senate, follow the links provided:
For the House of Representatives:
For the Senate:http://senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/g_three_sections_with_teasers/legislative_home.htm
Eradicate Extreme Poverty and Hunger
1. Halve, between 1990 and 2015, the proportion of people whose income is less than $1 a day
2. Achieve full and productive employment and decent work for all, including women and young people
3. Halve, between 1990 and 2015, the proportion of people who suffer from hunger
* The number of people living under the international poverty line of $1.25 a day declined from 1.8 billion to 1.4…