is talking really all we can do?? like yea we can change people minds after hours and hours apon zillions of hours maybe but we're so put down just because we're not adults yet that we dont know what we're talking about or we just cant do anything cuz we cant vote or even take office.... but everytime i talk to someone about the gov they either think im crazy or always try to shut me up and say idk what im talking about and stuff..its either their visual leaners or im just failing.. yea we can start clubs and wear shirts and go to rallies but i dont go to clubs im not intrested in, i hardly read shirts, and rallies can help but the media will make us look bad somehow even if its no where near true... but at some point we have to do more then just talk... teenagers have to show one day that we're not dumb and we know whats going on and don't dump everything on us cuz you're to childish to pick up the pieces... so if anyone has any ideas or anything to help speak out the truth  post or just to have encouragement post...

Tags: conservatives, out, speak, talk, teens, young

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

i might if i know more stuff... im a big Sarah Palin person though and ever since Glenn Becks been off tv i dont know whats going on besides a little bit of the NASA thing... can u explain to me about the "mini-government"?

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service