Tea Party Command Center

I am a 17 year old student in Amarillo, TX, and I am the one that asked if they would start this group for me so that I could get more young adults involved in our govenment. I would really hope to see at more then half of this group to be students that are still in high school. I am starting to speak with my fellow class mates to get them to start careing about our Country today. So the answer to the question is, yes there are some young adults that care about our country!!!

Tags: adults, teenagers, teens, young

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

It sounds awesome!!! I have a couple of sugestions on getting the teens votes. You should give me a call when ever at (806)681-5282. I know this will help you get elected!!!
Oh and sorry it has taken me so long to reply.
Im 20 and im from Tennessee. Im a Sophomore in college, but this is going to be the first campaign/election that ive given my undevided attention to. Conservative is more common that people think, and the only reason Obama and his administration are in Washington is because people wanted to make history..well now its time to correct history and make things right. Im another young adult who cares about his country! God Bless America
hello my name is travis perkins im 18 years old and live in bakersfield ca im out of high school but i was wondering what is the best way to be a young conservative? im new to the tea party any help would be nice thank you. B"H
thank you very much for replying allison:) i belive very strongly in liberty. i will admit when i was younger i had no intrest in polotics for i thought they where all corrupt. but the tea party really cought my intrest. i hold strong to my belifs. even tho im orthodox jewish i belive that since i live in america i need to fight for the freedoms that we rely on. and i look forward to talking more for i dont know any young conservatives. well have a good week. shalom! B"H

Allison Fox said:

hey travis! i think the  best way to be a young conservative is to vote in every election and to always be strong in your beliefs. its so important to participate in civic events, such as rallies and protests, as this allows the goventment to see what to "silent" majority really want :)

travis scott perkins said:

hello my name is travis perkins im 18 years old and live in bakersfield ca im out of high school but i was wondering what is the best way to be a young conservative? im new to the tea party any help would be nice thank you. B"H

yeah i agree with you:) and you can also email me anytime i also love to talk. the best email to get me at is my email. travisoz@hotmail.com.

have a great day:)

Allison Fox said:

your most welcome :) when i was younger, i also knew that most politcians were currupt, which is the reason i got involved. there needs to be just one or 2 strong voices in government to make the people realize whats right and whats wrong. thats why the tea party is so great for our nation. the more ppl who realize what the tea party is actually about, the more ppl will begin to see where we come from. :) feel free to email me anytime :) i love to talk. have a great day!

thank you very much for replying allison:) i belive very strongly in liberty. i will admit when i was younger i had no intrest in polotics for i thought they where all corrupt. but the tea party really cought my intrest. i hold strong to my belifs. even tho im orthodox jewish i belive that since i live in america i need to fight for the freedoms that we rely on. and i look forward to talking more for i dont know any young conservatives. well have a good week. shalom! B"H

Allison Fox said:

hey travis! i think the  best way to be a young conservative is to vote in every election and to always be strong in your beliefs. its so important to participate in civic events, such as rallies and protests, as this allows the goventment to see what to "silent" majority really want :)

Alec,

It is very heartening to hear your voice added to the choir here.  We need young people like yourself to engage their friends and classmates and try to educate them about the history values and traditions that are distinctly American.  Young people will have to one day take up the standard and bear the burden of defending liberties that many men and women have suffered and died to protect.  It is our sacred duty as citizens of the greatest nation human history has yet concieved of.

Remember this though, do so with respect and courtesy - ALWAYS. The uneducated and the indoctrinated may slander you, say awful things about you, etc. when they dont like what you are saying.  Dont worry about that.  Your strength is and will be the truth.  And, as Beck says, the truth has no agenda.

Good luck and stay strong! 

i am 16. i do care alot about this country. i talk to classmates about things going on today but they keep pointing fingers to Pres Bush and keep praising Obama which makes me sad.... But people learn to point fingers from who knows where, either from "adults" which appearently what the kids in the gov are called or just from themselves and arent taught out of it.. I'm also trying to be strong in my faith with God in which i believe we should only praise Him and not a reg human or false idols.. I'm willing to get more involved in the gov

I am not surprised most young adults, kids, and teens don't care about America. I am guessing I am the only conservative/tea partier that really cares about this country, in my high school classes. I am proud of you for making a group. By the way, I'm 14. How come young people are most likely to be a liberal democrat?

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service