For those interested in finding and working on responses for issues related to Health Care.

Got to Regulations.gov and search for Health Care.  Then find what we need to work on.

I'd like to find people that will work as a group and/or groups.   Maybe have a couple primary people that will kind of take charge of this specific topic and help task others.  Keep it going, make sure research is getting done, comments are written, edited and then submitted.  If we can come up with more than one well written comment we sure can post more than one.

Let's roll....

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple I've found.

http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=CMS-2013-0012

And this one is probably one that needs attention as well.  It talks specifically to the Insurance Exchanges due to be set up by October of this year.

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=HHS_FRDOC_0001-0481

For those that wish to dig deeper, the above link is a "child" of the larger docket folder;

http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=HHS_FRDOC_0001

Most of these have closed comment periods but we have until March to reply to this one.

As a Health Care pro I can tell you that we are past the point of no return and we will be going back to the old family doctor like we had before health insurance was available. 

They will end up outside the system

Maybe I can help out a bit on this topic.

I practiced law for 36 years, mostly in the vitamin and alt health areas, and still provide consulting through my www.vitaminlawyer.com website.

I've filed Citizen Petitions under the APA (Administrative Practices Act) and have been part of legal teams that challenged agency rule making regarding dietary supplements, non-medical devices, vaccine mandates and the like.

One point, although a particular "comment period" may be closed, you can usually still submit comments until the final reg is published.

Elsewhere on this website, I posted:

Filing comments is an important legal step in opposing regulations. It is part of "exhausting administrative remedies" before going to Court.

Under the APA (Administrative Procedures Act) agencies must first request comments before finalizing regulations. When publishing the final regulation the agency replies to many of the comments, in numbered paragraphs as part of the explanation before the actual regulation.

Thus, the comments and responses become part of the public record and can be referenced during any law suit challenging the regulation, similarly to the Congressional record of debates as part of the legislative history of laws adopted.

So I do agree with you, we need People In Govt who are willing to listen; but the APA sort of makes them at least pretend to listen...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service