Not Guilty

more as it becomes available!

Views: 2640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be honored to patrol with George Z. and cover his 6. As WE all know and understand, "an armed society is a polite society". We have bred a generation of predator ZOMBIES, with no conscious, no civilized filters, no humanity, no remorse and are simply thugs and gangsters. Since the local, State and Federal governments WON'T provide for the common defense; and, with minimized police patrol officers who CAN'T help the threatened citizens, even in their own homes, there is but one (1) option left - DIY. Always remain vigilant, be armed, be well-trained and be very dangerous. If one is not willing to fight for his freedoms, he/she/transgender doesn't deserve to have them. Never let down your GUARD, times have changed!

ok why has no said anything about Holder using our tax money to back the protesters? we need to demand an investigation !!!!

did you see where they posted that since Trayvon been dead no breaks where Zimmerman lives?

does this trial tell you something think before you ever need 911 and the help of the police there is no justice !!!

look i think that was a message from God, a miracle happened, with all the pressure they applied God came into the picture and overwhelmed them, the arrogant bastards, i think this  might be the straw that broke the camels back, if Holder pursues this, it might just come back and bite him in the azz!! Amen, lets all keep our eyes open this just might me a clever diversion keep your eyes open, may God help us all these are very dangerous people, ready to control and take away our Republic, we need to step it up a pace and take his mind off of Zimmerman, demand treason against those two thugs in the WH, beings silent is being a cheerleader for there mission, God Bless all and stay safe.

Mark O'mara for President!

Finally, there's some good news in our country today! The rule of law was upheld, the mob was defeated (for now), and an innocent man walks free of all charges. Naturally, since the Obama administration are all against freedom, law and order, and individual / states' rights, they will decry this verdict and try to overturn it, more than likely. If anything, this case highlights why ALL states should have Stand Your Ground / Castle Doctrine laws and first-line defense Neighborhood Watch groups everywhere will finally have some teeth and will be able to defend and protect their communities, families and individuals. I know what I'd do if someone charged me and started bashing my head in on the sidewalk... you good folks get me?

If any one does that to you, we, all conservative Americans (sorry not liberal Americans), will be strongly standing behind you as we did for GZ.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service