YOU’RE FIRED: Quarterback Colin Kaepernick is Finally Gone. What’s Your Response?

Image result for Quarterback Colin Kaepernick fired cartoon

Colin Kaepernick was supposed to be an NFL star, but he ended up being a flash in the pan. When his lack of talent was exposed, he resorted to “protesting” to get headlines.

Now, even those days are numbered because Kaepernick is no longer under contract after parting ways with the San Francisco 49ers, via USA Today.

When Kaepernick first hit the scene, some pundits thought he was the future of the league. Along with the likes of Robert Griffin, he was going to change the way the QB position was played in the NFL.

As is typical with gimmicks, of which I have always said Colin was, NFL coaches get tape, and they expose them rather quickly.

NFL players are supposed to make progress as their careers move forward, but Kaepernick got worse with every passing season, sending the 49ers into the abyss.

After a major injury and some serious downtime, Kaepernick turned radical and went anti-police and pro Black Lives Matter, ultimately leading to his silent protest of refusing to stand during our national anthem.

When the press stuck the microphone in his face, he said all the popular trigger words like oppression and police brutality as well as calling Donald Trump a racist, proving he was scanning headlines instead of actually doing research and educating himself.

He was then an athlete with a voice who had just enough education to be dangerous but not enough to actually know anything — but plenty loud enough to cause significant problems.

I, along with many other people, questioned why he did not openly take this stance when he was a star in the league. With him literally warming the bench, he was now using his newfound “social awareness” to snag headlines.

Personally, I could not wait for him to go away because he was a no-talent, flash in the pan QB contributing to the divide rather than working to do something to help bring the country closer together.

Instead of wearing socks with police officers depicted as pigs, he should have been going out into the community working WITH the police to figure out how to fix the wrongs he claimed to be so passionate about.

Now, any team that decides to pick him up knows he brings more issues than talent with him.

Will he get a second chance with another team? I hope not because his 15 minutes of fame were more than enough for most of us.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/colin-kaepernick-is-finally-gone/

Views: 1292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

moRon....not MoRMon

He said moron, not Mormon.

SO glad to hear that he is DONE as a player, actually, he never was much of a player to start with, Bye-BYE idiot!

Dumb ass deserved to be fired because he is like the majority of libtards that don't think about what they say and it's consequences.

I think it would be a total liability, to whatever  team might take him.  This guy was real hot in college up here in Northern Nevada, but it didn't take long for him to show his true colors.  Any team that would think about taking him, will loose supporters as the 49ers did.  Now maybe he'll go get a real job.

These overpaid wannabe's are paid to play football.  They get millions to play football and that's exactly what they are paid to do play football. There's no place for insulting our flag, our national anthem or our Country.  So, my message to all those over priced Football, Baseball, Basketball players who get paid  millions to play, you hate this country so much, then leave.  Just try that stunt in another country and see just how long you live.  Stop making a  jack a.... out of your self. 

Image result for 2 thumbs up presenter media animation

It used to be that they were paid AFTER their performance, not before. Major league sports people are the only ones I know who get those huge, multi-million dollar contracts PRIOR to their performance on the field, diamond, or court. It's criminal!!!

You hit it Bonnie! Look at that Steroid infested Bryan Bosworth who the Seahawks gave millions of dollars to & he never did anything but promote shirts & himself. Then he dropped out with injuries & became a movie star! What a roll model for steroid poppers! At least he's not on the welfare dolls like Colinoscopy might be!

I do not believe that is accurate. Sports figures, like applicants for a job at MacDonalds,  sign contracts based on their past performance and potential, just like anyone else. If you have no past performance record, you get the minimum wage to start, or more if your employer thinks you have better potential than other applicants. Sports figures spend many years training and preparing for playing pro sports. No employer knows what their future performance will be like. It is a business risk.  In some cases player ignorance and stupidity does not prevent them from playing well on the field.

If there is anything criminal it is the people who worship them, buy their products and pay those high salaries to people who, like Hollyweird celebs, trash the country and the other people in the country. If the people who support them (fans) stopped, their pay would go down or they would go away.  Low demand means they would be worth less.

No great loss. A legend in his own mind! Goodbye!

Here in Reno, Colin was a big hero as the QB for the UNR Wolfpack teams that were strong and exciting to watch. We were no less delighted when Colin went to the 'Niners, a favorite with a lot of the NFL Fans in Northern Nevada.  

So it is simply heartbreaking to have seen his precipitous decline in the NFL, particularly in the past year beginning with his asinine protest that even upset his mom!  

Can he begin again elsewhere?  Perhaps he might find a place in the CFL.  Hah!  He doesn't have to salute the American flag there!  

His firing is of the magnitude of the firing of the loudmouth homosexual activist Michael Sam from the U of MO who flopped in the NFL after all that free publicity, especially from ESPN.  

Let's face it.  If only Sam and Kapernick would have shut up about politics and just played football!  Both of them could have had their way after the game is over. I hope that all this anti-American crap is just a passing stink on the side of the road of good football.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service