YOU’RE FIRED: Quarterback Colin Kaepernick is Finally Gone. What’s Your Response?

Image result for Quarterback Colin Kaepernick fired cartoon

Colin Kaepernick was supposed to be an NFL star, but he ended up being a flash in the pan. When his lack of talent was exposed, he resorted to “protesting” to get headlines.

Now, even those days are numbered because Kaepernick is no longer under contract after parting ways with the San Francisco 49ers, via USA Today.

When Kaepernick first hit the scene, some pundits thought he was the future of the league. Along with the likes of Robert Griffin, he was going to change the way the QB position was played in the NFL.

As is typical with gimmicks, of which I have always said Colin was, NFL coaches get tape, and they expose them rather quickly.

NFL players are supposed to make progress as their careers move forward, but Kaepernick got worse with every passing season, sending the 49ers into the abyss.

After a major injury and some serious downtime, Kaepernick turned radical and went anti-police and pro Black Lives Matter, ultimately leading to his silent protest of refusing to stand during our national anthem.

When the press stuck the microphone in his face, he said all the popular trigger words like oppression and police brutality as well as calling Donald Trump a racist, proving he was scanning headlines instead of actually doing research and educating himself.

He was then an athlete with a voice who had just enough education to be dangerous but not enough to actually know anything — but plenty loud enough to cause significant problems.

I, along with many other people, questioned why he did not openly take this stance when he was a star in the league. With him literally warming the bench, he was now using his newfound “social awareness” to snag headlines.

Personally, I could not wait for him to go away because he was a no-talent, flash in the pan QB contributing to the divide rather than working to do something to help bring the country closer together.

Instead of wearing socks with police officers depicted as pigs, he should have been going out into the community working WITH the police to figure out how to fix the wrongs he claimed to be so passionate about.

Now, any team that decides to pick him up knows he brings more issues than talent with him.

Will he get a second chance with another team? I hope not because his 15 minutes of fame were more than enough for most of us.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/colin-kaepernick-is-finally-gone/

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya' think any team is going to take him now?

He's a major liability because of his previous bad publicity and he's already been figured out by any of the NFL opposing team's defense .....a long time ago. In other words, he's been a one hit wonder.....he's toast.

GOOD.  

So Kaepernick...THIS ONE'S FOR YOU:

Image result for sticking tongue out animation

Yep, good one Marilyn

Good!  Funny Marilyn! Thanks.

Frank, you hit the nail on the head.  This jerk is just that......a total jerk. I used to enjoy big league baseball, but after the players started getting paid outrageous amounts of money, I became disgusted with it. The people in the military who protect us don't get paid enough.  When my dad was in Korea, we got charity Christmas presents from the county nurse. That was all we got that year. Other years, it was an orange, an apple and some candy. 

SPORTS IS FOR ........MORONS...................DUH.......

............. ( 7 ) ....is definitely not his LUCKY NUMBER.............

Wishful thinking

The USAToday article is dated last October. The scumbag just had a meeting with the owner and GM of the 49ers which doesn't say he was fired or released or quit.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/22/colin-kaepernick-meets-with-4...

Pretty damn stupid on 49ers part.  He's obviously a losing deal...  Guess they're afraid of being politically incorrect.

good glad to see it....now maybe the niners will get some one who can get the job done and respect the country.and get back on the winning track

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service