A prominent Egyptian Lawyer who claimed that men have a “National DutyTo Rape Women who wear ripped jeans has been sentenced to three years in prison. Nabih al-Wahsh made the heinous remarks whilst appearing on a panel discussion TV show on the Egyptian ‘Infra Show‘.

Conservativetribune.com reports: Al-Wahsh denounced women who wear ripped jeans, adding that they were inviting men to harass them when they wore such clothing.

Muslim lawyer who said men have national duty to rape women sent to prison

“I say that when a girl walks about like that, it is a patriotic duty to sexually harass her and a national duty to rape her,” he continued.

“Girls must respect themselves so others respect them. Protecting morals is more important than protecting borders.”

This man represents everything that is wrong with Islamic culture in which women have little to no rights.

Egypt has a sexual violence problem, and it has been that way for decades.

This lawyer, and those who think like he does, provide a horrifying insight into the way many in these cultures perceive women.

Thankfully, al-Wahsh’s remarks sparked an outcry.

Egypt’s state prosecutor charged al-Wahsh with “publicly inciting to flout the law” and “spreading with malice reports and statements meant to perturb public order… and harm the public interest,” according to the U.K. Daily Mail.

Al-Wahsh was sentenced to three years in prison.

This is not the first time al-Wahsh has found himself in the middle of a controversy.

The Mail reported that last year, the lawyer appeared on a talk show where he argued with an Australian imam about Muslim women wearing hijabs. The imam claimed wearing a hijab is choice and not a requirement for Muslim women.

Al-Wahsh disagreed with the imam and became irate. In a moment of anger, he took off one of his shoes and beat the imam on the head with it. Al-Wahsh has also denied the Holocaust and said he would kill Israelis, the BBC reported.

When he finds himself behind bars, Al-Wahsh will be eating his words about rape as he learns to dodge rapists, murders and other criminals himself.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sex in the islamic world appears to be a violent act, do any of these Arabs know that a woman wants to be made love to in her mind and spirit then her body?When you look at our nation's elitist and the recent exposure to their mis treatment of women, I suspect that a link between elitists, Islamic and other sexual criminal behavior is rooted in the lack of faith in the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. 

The marriage bed is holy, all of our recent news of the disgusting sexual behaviors with Hollywood, Politics on all levels and the disgusting practice of the fascist to legitimize their perversions must be stopped. 

Please, pray for God to assist in exposing these freaks and punish them for their crimes against women children and other innocence.

God Bless America and the State of Israel 

Live Free or Die  

I know man, their world sometimes is a load of BS !

Yes Hank, the fascist on the left are demonic, just look at the Democrat platform. The left hates the constitution but will use it's liberties in a disturbing  immoral unethical manner to undermine and destroy. 

Satan wants to shut American liberties down to stop the Evangelical work. Look at what they support? Open borders and increased subsidized support, abortion on demand, a free open sexual society, decriminalization of drugs. An education system that promotes safe sex to children that haven't reached puberty. Destruction of our 2nd amendment, a disarmed society can easily be controlled. We could fill a library with the examples of the destructiveness of the fascist democrats. The sadist part of being a fascist is they don't k ow the evil that they do in the name of humanitarianism. A facade they are not humanitarian.

Pray for the Peace of America and Jerusalem

God Bless America and the state of Israel

Live Free or Die 

I am glad they locked him up, what a nut case !!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service