Wiretapping The Trump Tower: James Comey's Orders Come From Council on Foreign Relations

James Comey's Orders Come From Council on Foreign Relations, James Comey and FBI Personal are carefully selected.The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) annual edition is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the the United States and the United Kingdom.

The posting,"This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower" Posted by Dee on March 4, 2017 at 5:51am in Obama

DONALD Trump has claimed Barack Obama had his “wires tapped” in Trump Tower during the US election.

The US President claimed his predecessor had tapped his phones during the “very sacred election process”, slamming it as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.

Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of tapping into Trump Towers

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/trump-claims-obama-had-his...

it was never organized to go after Comey, the staging was set to Comey to drop the dime against Trump, And still no FBI tapes appeared yet.

Trump is a threat against the administration, what some call a Deep State, is just another word for Occupation Of Constitutional Laws by (CFR) Council on Foreign Relations.

Trump messed with the United Nations' Policies, Mandates, that are being used every day against America's Sovereignty .

The System is fixed, and the elites media is pushing against Trump.

The first video is James Comey going poor oh me, I am such a patriot Trump dump my ass and I do not know why.

James Comey's opening remark | Comey just Exposed Trump as a Liar | Trump told Lies plain and simple- YouTube

In this video James Comey exposed himself, he spied on Trump, wire taped the elections at the Trump Towers.

James Comey Confirms FBI Investigating Any Links Between Russia, Trump Campaign | NBC News-YouTube

Views: 96

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

According to the record, this is not the first time a work-product of James Comey's has mysteriously shown up in the WaPo or the NYT as an anonymous source.*

The DOJ needs to redirect the Special Counsel to look into any criminal conduct of the Former FBI Director Comey... with regard to the leaking of classified and other official government records.

Justice With Judge Jeanine 6/17/2017 - Breaking News

Absolutely... any investigation looking for a crime is a Witch Hunt... pure and simple.  The Special Counsel was appointed outside of the DOJ policy that a crime must be established to appoint a counsel... there is no Crime to investigate.  The entire process is so corrupt that anyone with a fair mind finds it repulsive.

What the President needs to do to survive... is light a fire under AG Sessions to convene a Federal Grand Jury to consider criminal charges on half a doze or more top Politicians in DC... Start with Obama, include Hillary and Bill, AG's Holder and Lynch, add in the former CIA director John Brennan and former DHS, Sec., Jeh Johnson, former DNC Chairwoman  Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazile.... among others

The President needs to define the narrative... Focus it on Democrat corruption and get the focus off him.  Once it is off... have AG Sessions dismiss the Special Counsel, for all of the reasons listed above... no crime to initiate an investigate and the serious ethics problems surrounding the Counsel's appointment.  AG Sessions recusal is bull shit... He still has a duty to ensure that the funds and ethics in the DOJ are properly used and informed.

Where was I at, Ronald,

I said I was there, watching, serving the needs of what I know call the "enemy"

END WAR: NATO Funds Taliban By Allowing Poppy, NATO Admits Funding Source "Cash Crop For- YouTube

Let me get this correct... are you saying NATO is the enemy?  What side of the conflict are you on? ISIS or the NATO coalition?  That is a serious question, given your stand against NATO. The US is operating in the Mid-East as leader of a NATO Coalition force. ISIS and other radical Islamic groups are the enemy.  Which side are you on?

You were observing... as what?  A Civilian contractor?   Where did you serve, Anaconda, Baghdad, Freedom 1, Mosul,  and what was your function. How do you know what our troops were doing, outside the wire, if you were not with them?

Have a nice night old man !

Who Is James Comey, Do You Want To Know ?

James Comey's Family History of the British Empires' Council on Foreign Relations, a embedding not understood. All the political, media lies, and none of them share the truth.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/who-is-james-comey-do-you-...

Time to put this blog to rest.

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service