Over the past few weeks, depending on where you sit on the political school bus, you’ve probably either had (a) a stream of guilty “I told you so” happiness; or (b) a dreadful, stomach-sinking horror while watching Obamacare, the president’s oft-labeled “signature achievement,” make its national debut.

It has been, in short, an epic disaster. It is a drunken, hair-mussed, ill-shod debutante tripping and tumbling down one of those long, open, curving, red-carpeted staircases, and then, at the bottom, plowing directly through a gaggle of gasping society ladies.

And that was just the website. Add the alarming swath of health care cancellations across the country, and you’ve got the boozed-up debutante struggling to her feet, swigging from a whiskey bottle at the bar, and inexplicably punching her great-grandmother’s sweet best friend Trudy in the face.

But here’s what’s weird about the whole thing: Despite watching this debacle from the beginning, and despite a clear viewing of the debutante’s utter inability to operate in the real world, many of the gasping society ladies are not horrified. They are in denial. Millions of people losing health plans, these grandees intone, is actually a good thing -- and Obamacare, if we just give it a chance, is a great thing.

read more:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/11/15/will_liberalis...

Views: 859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed ! The GOP betrayed this man !

Donate to our tea party now, keep this door open. We need a reserve put away for a rainy day as well as staying on top of the enemy. This is our truth, this is our job working together strong with our leaders right here, right now. Let NO distraction get under your skin, ignore attacks and move on with us. I know their voice, ours is here. Our shades are our strengths as we stand strong together. Donate now.

No liberalism isn't going to implode.  It is going to suffer a huge set back.  Liberalism stems from a worldview that finds morals to be a subjective matter as in "I would not have an abortion but I won't say someone else shouldn't" or the oft repeated quote from the book of Judges "Every man did what was right in his own eyes."  If my opinion counts as much as your opinion then how are we to distinguish between "good" and "evil"?  Which opinion is better?  Does the opinion of the majority result in what is best?  Only God can judge between right and wrong, it is beyond man's capacity to be completely altruistic.  Liberalism's basic tenant is that God does not exist.  What is happening in America today is an old, old story.  Countries that turn their collective backs on God invariably lose their freedoms, His protection, His hand of blessing, and will undergo the despotism of the pagan.  We will not be an exception.  He chose His own people to demonstrate this truth.  The change that must occur is for us as a nation to grow humble, repent, seek God and turn from our wicked ways.  Then and only then will liberalism implode.

Whoever wrote this article cut out the symbolism and stick to the facts.  I thought I was about to read that Liberalism was going to implode!  That would have been enough good news to last me a good long time, instead a rant of uncipherable gibberish, and the liberals are still in charge. 

What a dumb A R R O G A N T  president....  He had a chance to delay Obama care, and not shut down Washington But stuck to his ego-centric  principles.  Now after the shutdown and getting the last word, He shows how actually stupid he & his whole dumb party  really is.!  3 years to build a website from a w.w. web that Al Gore claims he invented, LOL.  Maybe thats why it doesn't work!  Other countries are waking up to the Global Warming MYTH, too!  Maybe the Liberals Lying, Cheating, Deceiving "house of cards" is starting to tumble down.  Best news lately is Obama's approval rating!

Liberals live in a world that deals in wishful thinking and in most cases a philosophy that proposes a perfect world. This isn't a new concept when you deal with those in the arena of liberal academia and politics. They live in their ivory towers and shower us with so called pearls of wisdom. RUBBISH !! I always go to one of my favorite people in history.

If I wished to punish a province, I would have it governed by philosophers”
Frederick The Great

Are we tired yet of being punished ?

I PRAY EVERY DAY THST IT WILL .

Well, the COMMUNIST Party did! Maybe WE THE PEOPLE will get lucky!

Liberalism=Progressivism =Atheisism..

I do not care how much paint, lipstick or tird polish that they put on this Obamacare, it will never work according to what they promised.  Affordable?  How are you going to take a product, in this case a policy, mark it up with a normal profit by the supplier, the insurance company, then run it throught the provider, in this case, the government, who takes that product, adds all kinds of overkill features, like free abortion, free maternity care fore everyone, even the elderly, and then throw in all union labor at every turn, make sure it has all the minority set-a-sides, and affirmative action, and then add in an extra hundred thousand extra people, including IRS agents and bureaucrats, and sell it for less that the previous product (policy) as you advertised every day?  I am 100% sure that an idiot liberal eg: Democrat will tell you it is easy to do, but not one has ever held a job.  This defies all of reality and all the lies in the world cannot overcome all of this pork.  Anybody want to tell me how it will work?  Did I miss something?

This article completely underestimates the low information voters who will continue to vote Democrat no matter what. The fact is we have three parties - liberals are completely unified in the Democratic party and the Republican party remains split between RINOs and Tea Party Conservatives. For this reason, Obama has ushered in the 1000 year Reich of liberal politics. They won't lose another presidential election and once they again get the majority in Congress we will have amesty, further locking in liberal government for 1000 years.

I have thought this to be true on two other occasions but IT REARS ITS UGLY HEAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

This latest Obama version is the worst of them all and its been precipitated by an over the top influx of immigrants, mostly from south of the border who are so poor they just want stuff and want it right away. So they vote illegally with all their relatives who live here and elect anyone who will give them what they want. Not knowing the damage that can cause. But HEY, they are getting their stuff---right? This also applies to our black population who have been forgotten and hold the highest unemployment figures just below the 60 and over crowd that's been screwed by Obama's Economy.

Overturn control of the Senate to the Republican party in 2014 and maintain control of Congress if you want to restore America. Then Do not vote for Hillary in 2016. Choose the Best Who is not A Democrat.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Steve Breen

ALERT ALERT

YUP: President Trump Signs Great And Beautiful Trump Border Wall During Tour In San Diego

Embedded video

President Donald Trump visited the San Diego border on Wednesday to show off a newly constructed portion of the wall after a fundraising trip in California.

“It’s an amazing project,” Trump said, pointing to the 30-foot high barrier constructed with steel and concrete, noting that it also went six feet underground.

“If you think you’re going to cut it with a blow torch, that doesn’t work, because you hit the concrete, and then if you think you’re going to go through the concrete, that doesn’t work because we have very powerful rebar inside,” Trump said.

The president traveled via motorcade after a fundraiser to Otay Mesa, a community outside San Diego on the United States -Mexico border to review the latest constructed physical barrier.

He pointed out the new wall structure to the press, which was 24 miles of primary and secondary wall at the border.

“We have it covered underground, we have it covered overground,” Trump said.

The president was joined by acting Department of Homeland security Kevin McAllen and several other border security officials.

He said that over 44,000 bollard panels had been set up for the wall, which was then filled with concrete and rebar.

Trump admitted that he envisioned a solid concrete wall when he campaigned for president, but he was told by border officials that they preferred a wall constructed by concrete-filled bollards so they could see through it.

“It’s hardened concrete, very powerful concrete,” Trump said, pointing to the structure.

He added that the steel wall was designed to retain heat, making it harder to climb, plus having an anti-climbing system at the top.

“You can fry an egg on that wall,” he said. The president also acknowledged to reporters that he wanted the wall to be painted black and have spikes but said it was cheaper to let it remain naturally rust-colored.

“We can paint it later,” he said.

The president discussed his growing understanding of border barriers, noting that the Southern border would not need much more than 500 miles of wall to secure the border. He cited the existence of natural mountain and river barriers that prevented criminals from crossing. He did not rule out building additional barriers in the future but said it would depend on whether it was needed.

One border patrol agent spoke about the importance of the border wall to all of the agents, thanking the president for pushing forward on construction.

Trump said he met with Border Patrol prior to constructing the wall, picking the most effective structures to protect the border.

One border security official scoffed at the idea that the wall was a “vanity” project for the president.

“There’s a false narrative out there that this wall is the president’s vanity wall,” he said. “I’m here to tell you right now that that is false.”

He thanked Trump for listening to border patrol agents during the planning and construction process.

“You listened to the agents and you gave them exactly what they asked for,” he said.

One official with Trump confirmed that the structure was funded with regular Congressional appropriations in the FY 2017 and FY 2018 and that that the new wall replaced an inferior structure.

Trump said that he still considered the situation on the border a national emergency, but as more wall went up he could withdraw military forces.

“I hope you’re impressed,” he told reporters as he took questions about the project.

One worker told Trump of a tradition of workers signing the wall if they worked on the wall.

“I’ll sign it,” Trump said, and went to the wall and signed the steel barrier with a marker before encouraging other officials present to do the same.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service