Over the past few weeks, depending on where you sit on the political school bus, you’ve probably either had (a) a stream of guilty “I told you so” happiness; or (b) a dreadful, stomach-sinking horror while watching Obamacare, the president’s oft-labeled “signature achievement,” make its national debut.

It has been, in short, an epic disaster. It is a drunken, hair-mussed, ill-shod debutante tripping and tumbling down one of those long, open, curving, red-carpeted staircases, and then, at the bottom, plowing directly through a gaggle of gasping society ladies.

And that was just the website. Add the alarming swath of health care cancellations across the country, and you’ve got the boozed-up debutante struggling to her feet, swigging from a whiskey bottle at the bar, and inexplicably punching her great-grandmother’s sweet best friend Trudy in the face.

But here’s what’s weird about the whole thing: Despite watching this debacle from the beginning, and despite a clear viewing of the debutante’s utter inability to operate in the real world, many of the gasping society ladies are not horrified. They are in denial. Millions of people losing health plans, these grandees intone, is actually a good thing -- and Obamacare, if we just give it a chance, is a great thing.

read more:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/11/15/will_liberalis...

Views: 854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Liberalism i.e., progressivism, i.e., communism is not and will not die as long as the idiots live.

I agree and Obozo is the biggest idiot alive.

I agree, I don't understand the conservative commentators who are gleeful over the impending demise of "liberalism." It will not implode until the idiots and "takers", who now form a majority of voters, have brought the country to complete ruin. By then it will be too late to salvage much.

So true. I see the "unawares" everyday.

W.

I have to agree!

Yes, but do not expect them to go down without a fight. Everyone needs to keep in mind that they have been at this for many many years so they won't simply give up and walk away. It could get ugly before it gets better.

My advice... be prepared!

I SURE HOPE SO, BUT THESE IDIOTS AND TRAITORS NEED TO BE TAKEN OFF PLANET!

Not any time soon...not with a nation that has turned left to be like all the left in Europe. Liberalism is a sickness with no cure, and spreads it's social-cancer fast and wide.

Very well said Lawrence.  Cancer is the correct word.  But, we must find a cure.

Right David, we have to find a cure...should we ban Kool-Aid?

Yes, a good start but we should also ban liberals too !!!!!!

There is a cure. We just don't want to be accused of being mean so I won't go into details here. Wink...wink.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service