Julian Assange confirmed to Donald Trump Jr. that Seth Rich was the person who leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks. In a direct message conversation between Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks – Assange points Trump to a website with a header that states: “My Name Was Seth Rich.”

“Strongly suggest your dad tweets this link if he mentions us,” WikiLeaks said in the conversation, directing Trump to visit “wlsearch.tk.”

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536/photo/...

Bigleaguepolitics.com reports:

When you click on the side menu, the only option is a category titled “Seth Rich.” The link takes users to a page that reads, “You finally found me! I’m the source of the John Podesta/DNC Email hacks. I’ve been waiting so long for you to join me.”

The message makes it clear that the site has been edited since the conversation by referring to the exchange with Trump Jr. It is unclear if the site was hacked or if it was deliberately edited by someone associated with WikiLeaks.

WikiLeaks confirms that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker

“Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you’ll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed,” the website reads. “As you can see I’m no Russian agent. I was just a proud DNC staffer who believed in the system until I found out Hillary Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries against my candidate Bernie Sanders. That’s when I decided to take action and release these emails to Wikileaks.”

The home page continues on to assert that “John Podesta was determined to make an example out of me and had me taken care of. Why did you think they didn’t let the FBI examine the DNC servers? Yep, those servers would have lead them straight to me. John couldn’t let that happen.”

The website continues on to claim that Podesta is a pedophile.

“Thanks again Wikileaks for upping my reward to solve my murder. I wonder why you’d do that for me? Oh, you are trying to tell the world I was your source. Whoops cat’s outta the bag now,” the page concludes.

WikiLeaks made headlines in 2016 when they offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murderer of the slain DNC staffer. The website’s founder Julian Assange also mentioned Rich during an appearance on Dutch television.

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often significant risks. There was a 27-year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back… murdered.. for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” Assange said during an interview with Dutch TV last year. When asked by the host if he would suggest that Rich was involved, he stated that “we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources face serious risks… that’s why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity.”

Additionally, as Kim Dotcom began to assert that he knows for a fact that Rich was the leaker, Assange sent out an ominous tweet using the hashtag #SethRich. He asserted that while he would never name a leaker, sometimes others may.

Rich was shot in the back in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016, near his home while he was on the phone with his girlfriend — 12 days before the publication of the DNC emails by the controversial publisher. The police initially ruled that it was a botched robbery — but his wallet, watch, and necklace were still on his person when he was discovered by police.

Big League Politics has reached out to Julian Assange and WikiLeaks for comment and will update this story if more information becomes available.


Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope this is true?

Nice, very nice

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT!!

BREAKING: White House Makes ANOTHER Move
Supporting Roy Moore … Liberals In PANIC !!

(TeaParty.org) – While the lamestream media has criticized President Donald Trump for his silence on the accusations surrounding Republican candidate Roy Moore, and also claimed that his silence is proof of his disapproval of the senatorial hopeful, insiders in the White House issued a second statement confirming their support.

Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Mick Mulvaney on Monday affirmed that the Trump administration’s stance on the issue is that Alabama voters should cast their vote for Judge Moore despite the allegations that he performed sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old in his 30s, the Hill reports.

“I don’t think it’s making any news to think that a Republican administration is going to want someone in the Senate who is going to vote for a Republican agenda and if they elect a Democrat to that office that’s not going to happen,” Mulvaney said during a segment of Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria.”

Previous support for Moore came from the White House when aide Kellyanne Conway told Alabama voters not to vote for the fake “conservative” Democrat Doug Jones, claiming a vote for him “will be a vote against tax cuts” on “Fox & Friends.” She added that the Democrat, despite his self-styled label, is “weak on crime, weak on borders,” all but implying that they should choose Moore instead.

Even the Crooked News Network is waking up and realizing that Trump did not, in fact, fall for their smear campaign against Moore:

“By refusing to intervene ahead of Alabama’s December 12 special election, Trump is rejecting Senate Republican leaders’ view that a Moore victory would bring disastrous consequences for the GOP’s brand and needs to be stopped at all costs.”

Initially when asked, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders issued a statement that said the administration was holding back any judgement or endorsement, and trusted the people of Alabama to decide on the allegations facing Moore. But it’s become clear – and a relief to Trump-supporters in the state – that the president is going to welcome and support one of the only senators who will actually back his agenda.

Marc Short, legislative director, caving in to the pressure of badgering liberal reporters, suggested that Trump wasn’t campaigning for Moore because of doubts surrounding the candidate’s innocence.

“If he did not believe that the women’s accusations were credible he would be down campaigning for Roy Moore. He has not done that,” Short said. Clearly, Short had no idea what he was talking about at the time.

While the president has yet to officially endorse Moore, during a briefing with reporters on Monday, Sanders issued a new statement that resonated with tones of approval for the Alabama Republican, reports CNBC.

“The president wants people in the House and Senate who support his agenda,” Sanders said. Since there are absolutely no other candidates in the race who support the president’s agenda, this is obviously an endorsement for Moore. Trump wants people in his government who are true Republicans, not Democrats or RINOs, no matter what nasty rumors liberal slimeballs spread about them.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service